A 16-year-old girl spent almost two hours walking in the tunnels of the Metro de New York (USA) from Manhattan to Queen. The seasoned action paralyzed service on the F line that passes under the East River.
SIGHT: UK Police Will Not Investigate Prince Andrew On Child Sexual Abuse Charge
According NBC News, the police said that the minor began her “walk” at the E. 63rd St / Lexinton Avenue station at almost 2 pm. At first it was thought that the minor fell to the tracks by accident and not voluntarily.
- They evacuate plane and detain passenger at New York airport
- Prince Andrew accesses a confidential document that could end the complaint of sexual abuse against him
- New York medical network fires 1,400 employees for refusing to receive coronavirus vaccine
Seeing the teenager between the tracks that go under the sea, the MTA suspended the service of the F train between the station Upper East Side and Queensbridge for many hours.
Officers eventually managed to get the unidentified young woman off the tracks. She appeared unharmed, but was taken for a medical evaluation.
“F trains have resumed their regular stops between Manhattan and Queens in both directions after the NYPD responded to an unauthorized person in the area of tracks between Roosevelt Island and Lexington Av / 63 St”, Said the entity in its social networks about what happened.
F trains have resumed making regular stops between Manhattan and Queens in both directions after NYPD responded to an unauthorized person in the track area between Roosevelt Island and Lexington Av/63 St. https://t.co/cb8SJR0jhX
— NYCT Subway. Wear a Mask. (@NYCTSubway) October 11, 2021
These are the new requirements to travel to the United States from November
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Former Venezuelan Defense Minister Raúl Isaías Baduel dies in prison
- Queen Elizabeth II, 95, uses a cane for the first time in a public event | PHOTOS
- How the complaint against Prince Andrew affects the British crown (and the United Kingdom)
- The country in Europe with the worst source of contagion in the world that lives as if there were no COVID
- ‘Polish Brexit’: Is Poland On Track To Leave The European Union?