The White House reported Monday that 95% of federal government employees in USA has complied with the covid-19 vaccination mandate before the established deadline.
The press secretary, Jen Psaki, said that 90% received at least one of the vaccines against coronavirus and 5% obtained exemptions.
- At least 5 dead and 48 injured when a truck crashed into a Christmas parade in the US | VIDEOS
- The family detained in the case of tycoon Epstein turns to the UN
- Dan Cooper, the man who hijacked a plane, took the ransom, jumped into the void and disappeared forever
The rest are facing “Additional compliance measures”, warned a senior administration official, although there is no indication that the administration of Biden you are planning to lay off a large number of employees.
The deadline to fulfill the president’s vaccination mandate Joe Biden It is at 0H00 on Tuesday (0500 GMT).
The White House hopes that the imposition of vaccination among the 3.5 million federal workers, including the military, will encourage private companies to follow it.
Biden announced a similar mandate for companies employing more than 100 people, but the order has been suspended by court order.
In the White House and in the presidential administration in general, compliance is 99%, he confirmed Psaki to journalists.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Journalist who reported on the start of the coronavirus in Wuhan is on the verge of death in jail, according to his family
- Mortuary clerk admits he committed dozens of sexual assaults on corpses
- Austria offers jobs with salaries of up to US $ 4,000 to foreigners, including Peruvians: what profession are they looking for and how to apply?
- Salt Bae Feeds Vietnam’s Communist Minister With More Than $ 1,100 Gold-Plated Steak | VIDEO
- Life sentence for woman who murdered five of her children in revenge because her husband left her
- Bill Gates talks about an upcoming threat that would put the world ‘in check’