Smartphones manufactured by different technology companies, such as: Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, Sony, etc., have the operating system of Android, a software for mobile devices developed by Google and currently in its twelfth version. If your cell phone is compatible and could update to Android 12, this time we will teach you a simple trick to reduce or “make smaller” the screen of your Smartphone.
Some devices Android They were designed with giant screens that exceed 5 inches, as is the case with the Xiaomi 11T Pro or the recent Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2, however, this can be a nuisance for most users, when for example they are manipulating the phone with one hand and want to slide the notification bar, it will be a bit complicated for them by the mobile size.
LOOK: Learn the steps to create FaceTime video calls between iOS and Android users
Fortunately, Android 12 hides among its settings a tool that allows you to reduce the screen of your cell phone to fit the size of your hand. It will not be necessary to download additional applications, since it is a native function of the aforementioned robot operating system.
HOW TO REDUCE YOUR MOBILE SCREEN WITH ANDROID 12
- First, enter the “Settings” or “Configuration” of Android, you find it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Several sections will be displayed, click on the one that says “System”.
- Then, tap on the “Gestures” section.
- Here scroll down until you find the option “One-handed mode”, touch it and activate the switch that appears, by default it will be off.
- Under the “One-handed mode”, there will be another section called “Swipe down to”, select on “Move screen to have it within reach”.
- Exit settings and go to the main screen of your device Android.
- Finally, click on an empty space and slide down the screen of your cell phone and you will see that it will automatically reduce or adjust to the size of your hand.
How to format an Android mobile
- Enter the ‘Settings’ of the mobile.
- Now, find and click on the ‘System’ section.
- A new window will open with several options, tap on ‘Recovery options’.
- Then, click on ‘Return to factory state (Delete all)’.
- Here Android It will inform you that the registered Google accounts and their settings, applications and their data, photos and videos, files, etc. will be deleted.
- At the bottom there will be a blue button that says: ‘Delete all data’, press it.
- Finally, a confirmation notice will appear informing you that you will not be able to undo this action, if you agree, click on ‘Delete all data’.
- Ready, it only remains to hope that Android restore the phone to its factory mode. When it is done it will reboot, it will probably take time.
Are you bored in your free time? Don’t you know what to do apart from browsing social networks? Well, we recommend you try the best games of Android most downloaded of the week, you can know them by clicking here and following the steps in the note to install them on your device.