To kick off the new Champions League season, BVB is traveling to Besiktas in Istanbul. Not an easy task for Marco Rose’s team, right ?! The game in the live ticker.
- Besiktas – Borussia Dortmund 0: 0 (- :-), 6.45 p.m., DAZN*
- To start in the premier class, BVB has to go to Istanbul, where the Turkish champions are waiting
- For Marco Rose it is the first CL appearance as a BVB coach
- In the live ticker for the game of the black and yellow at Besiktas you don’t miss a thing
+++ update +++
Besiktas – Borussia Dortmund 0: 0 (- 🙂
|List of Besiktas: Destanoglu – Rosier, Welington, Montero, N’Sakala – Souza – Pjanic, Hutchinson – Ghezzal, Batshuayi, Larin|
|Lineup BVB: Kobel – Meunier, Hummels, Akanji, Guerreiro – Dahoud – Bellingham, Brandt – Reus – Malen, Haaland|
11. Minute: BVB has not yet found its way into their game here. On the offensive, the pressing doesn’t work as hoped and defensively it’s pretty airy. Is it the volume? Or is it the dry lawn in Istanbul? Rose won’t be satisfied.
6. Minutes: Mega parade! Batshuayi is nicely used by Pjanic in the penalty area, the ex-BVB striker takes the ball with his chest and pulls the ball immediately from the turn – but Kobel is there and fishes the thing out of the corner!
2. Minute: Besiktas starts here with a punch, driven by the frenetic fans. N’Sakala tries a flat cross from the left, but Akanji clears.
1. Minute: The ball is rolling in Vodafone Park in Istanbul! Referee Antonio Mateu Lahoz from Spain whistles for the game.
Besiktas against Borussia Dortmund now in the live ticker: Hummels starts under Rose for the first time
Update from September 15, 6:34 p.m .: “We are positively tense,” reveals BVB coach Rose before the game DAZN: “You already get a foretaste, it will be pretty loud.” It starts in less than a quarter of an hour – we are already very hot!
Update from September 15, 6:01 p.m .: Incidentally, the stadium in Istanbul is something very special, it is considered the loudest in Europe. In some cases, decibel values were measured there from an aircraft taking off. This year this will not be achieved because the Vodafone Park is not sold out.
Update from September 15, 5.42 p.m .: It starts in just over an hour – and the line-ups are already there! Donjel Malen is in the starting line-up at Borussia Dortmund. Julian Brandt is also allowed to run again from the start. Defensive boss Mats Hummels is also returning after a protracted knee injury – and is in the starting line-up for the first time this season.
BVB at Besiktas Istanbul as a guest – The CL game in the live ticker
First report, September 15, 4:45 p.m .: Munich / Istanbul – Actually, appearances in Istanbul as a foreign guest team are always a tricky undertaking. Because the hot-blooded fans always whip their team to the limit. Besiktas should be all the more pleased that despite the coronavirus pandemic, some fans are allowed to return to the stadium. The Vodafone Park will kick off the usual witch’s cauldron this year Champions League* between Besiktas and Borussia Dortmund* but probably not the same.
Nevertheless, there is an explosive task waiting for BVB. The black and yellow played a classy game in Leverkusen at the weekend and won a crazy match 4: 3, while Besiktas celebrated an undisputed 3: 0 victory against Yeni Malantyaspor. “We worked up the Leverkusen game,” said Dortmund coach Marco Rose at the press conference before the CL game on the many goals conceded: “We didn’t have much time to train. But it’s not worth talking about all the time, because the guys don’t do it on purpose. ”
In Istanbul it could therefore be an attractive game again, because both teams are attacking. Above all, BVB with its trump cards Erling Haaland and Marco Reus, who is also in strong form.
Besiktas against Borussia Dortmund in the live ticker: Bitter penalty for BVB even before kick-off
Before the black and yellow team came up against CL points at Besiktas, the DFB gave them a fine. BVB was fined 4,000 euros by the DFB sports court after two cases of unsportsmanlike conduct by its supporters. In the 89th minute of the DFB Cup game at SV Wehen Wiesbaden on August 7, a spectator with a Dortmund jersey ran onto the field and was then referred from the interior by a steward. The game had to be interrupted briefly. In addition, a firecracker exploded in the block of BVB supporters in stoppage time.
Let’s hope that BVB only sets off fireworks on the square in Istanbul. Because a three-point at the CL opener would not be unimportant in Group C with Ajax Amsterdam and Sporting. (smk / sid) * tz.de is an offer from IPPEN.MEDIA