Francisco Arellano

sports manager of Colo Colo, Daniel Morón, stated that the second offer for Paul Solari by America. However, this will happen in the next few hours and if the Eagles come close to an attractive figure, El Pibe can leave. Given this, Martin Rodriguez He is the man pointed out by Gustavo Quinteros.

Pablo Solari awaits a second offer from America.  If the numbers add up, you can go and Colo Colo will go for Martín Rodríguez.
© Agency OnePablo Solari awaits a second offer from America. If the numbers add up, you can go and Colo Colo will go for Martín Rodríguez.

Colo Colo defeated University of Chile at the beginning of the Summer Tournament with goals from Gabriel Costa from a penalty and Maximiliano Falcón, while the discount was from Darío Osorio. One of the figures? Paul Solari, who has already received a first offer from América de México that was rejected by the Cacique. However, the Eagles seek to attack the weekend with a new offer and in Pedrero they are not closed to losing their jewel as long as they are satisfactory numbers.

“There was a first offer, which was rejected by the entire directory and by the sports management as well. Today Pablo is with us, we hope that he can stay for at least one more year. That was the intention, Colo Colo made an economic effort to be able to retain him. We hope that this is the case, that they play a Copa Libertadores. In one more semester, he will surely raise his performance, he will be at another level and that will favor the player and the club”, commented the sports manager of the Cacique, Daniel Moron, after the Superclásico in Argentina.

“It is not easy to reject an offer, but one that is interesting, important, that is something irresistible has not yet arrived. If that happens, at some point we will have to say yesbut to date it hasn’t happened. What amount? When it arrives, I will know. I’m not going to speculate on something I don’t have. If something comes from a Mexican, European or Brazilian team, we will study it with the board and management. If it is attractive to everyone, we will make a decision.”, abounded.

Finally, he admitted thatMartin Rodriguez It is a name that our technician takes into account. But today we have contracts closed unless players come out who can give us amounts to use on Martín or another player”.

America’s second bid for Paul Solari I arrived at Colo Colo in the next few hours and, approaching 4 or 5 million dollars, is likely to make the Pibe go. And if so, they will have to move for the return of the Tin.

Leave a Reply