Justice decreed precautionary measures for the release of the man.  (Photo: Kísie Ainoã / Archive)

When he was arrested in the act, the father even apologized for raping his daughter

Justice decreed precautionary measures for the release of the man. (Photo: Kísie Ainoã / Archive)

Loading and unloading operator, a 38-year-old man, accused of raping his 15-year-old daughter and still threatening his ex-wife with death, was released by the courts on September 10, 12 days after his arrest in flagrante delicto. The case took place on Sunday night, August 29, at Jardim Aeroporto, in Campo Grande.

After the crime, the man was taken to Deam (Specialized Police Service for Women), where he was heard. Then, on August 31, he went through a custody hearing, when preventive detention was ordered. He remained in prison, however, upon receipt of the complaint, last September 10, the judge revoked his arrest.

In the decision of release, it determined precautionary measures to the investigated, such as bimonthly court appearance, prohibition to be absent from the Campo Grande district for more than 10 days and prohibition to approach the victim, maintaining a minimum distance of 200 meters.

O Campo Grande News did not disclose his name, following determination of the ECA (Statute of Children and Adolescents), not to identify the adolescent.

Or case – The case took place on the night of August 29, when the suspect took advantage of the fact that his ex-wife left home to abuse his daughter. After the crime, the girl left desperate to find her mother and denounced her father. Desperate, the woman went with her daughter to meet a friend and called the police.

Before that, her sister-in-law got in touch and asked her not to return to the house, as her brother was very nervous, saying he would kill her. Even so, the mother returned to get her documents and found the police team on the spot. While being arrested in the act, the father apologized for what had happened. At the police station, he reserved the right to remain silent.

According to the girl’s testimony, the abuse happened when she was getting out of the bath, at which time the author said he would apply moisturizer on her and then committed the crime. The case is under investigation by the Civil Police.

Leave a Reply