Sunday (12) was a revelation for the public that followed ‘Domingão com Huck’. The new edition of Dança dos Famosos announced which celebrities will be in the 20th season of the painting.
In the team, a coincidence, the number of ex-BBBs participating in the program, five celebrities came from the global reality show. The program will also feature four singers and a host of the house.
In a new format, the first moment of ‘Dancing with the Famous’ will have a group competition. The 16 participants will be divided into four groups, and will have to present group choreographies.
The groups will be judged by the trio of technical judges Ana Botafogo, Carlinhos de Jesus and Zebrinha, in addition to the artistic jury.
Check out the list of celebrities:
- Rafa Kalimann: influencer and presenter participated in the 2020 edition of Big Brother Brasil.
- Heloisa Périssé: actress began her career in the 90s, at ‘Escolinha do Professor Raimundo’. Among the veteran’s works are the programs ‘Sai de Baixo’, ‘Zorra Total’ and ‘Sob Nova Direction’. In soap operas, the actress was in ‘Avenida Brasil’ and ‘Cordel Encantado’. In 2022, Périssé was on The Masked Singer as Coxinha.
- Daiane dos Santos: former gymnast was one of the great Brazilian representatives in the world championships in the artistic gymnastics category. Daiane also participated in the 2022 edition of The Masked Singer Brasil, as Ursa.
- Douglas Silva: DG made his acting debut in the movie ‘City of God’ (2002) as Dadinho. Soon after, the artist went to the small screen to bring Acerola to life in ‘Cidade dos Homens’, on Globo, between 2002 and 2005. In 2022, the actor participated in Big Brother Brasil.
- Priscilla Fantin: actress was in the 1999 season of Malhação and had great hits on Globo, such as ‘Chocolate com Pimenta’, which is being shown again on Vale a Pena Ver de Novo, ‘Alma Gêmea’ and ‘Êta Mundo Bom!’.
- Juliana Alves: Actress became known for participating in the third edition of Big Brother Brasil, in 2003. She worked as an actress in Chocolate com Pimenta, Duas Caras and Caminhos das Índias and also participated in the Domingão do Faustão ballet before entering reality.
- Bruno Cabrerizo: actor became known to the public after starring in the soap opera ‘Tempo de Amar’, from 2017, on Globo.
- Linn da Quebrada: the singer and actress Linn da Quebrada participated in the 22nd season of BBB. At Globo, Linn was also in the cast of the series Segunda Chamada.
- Thiago Oliveira: the journalist and presenter has already been in charge of ‘Esporte Espetacular’ and was a reporter for ‘Mais Você’ and ‘Fantástico’. Currently, Thiago shares the presentation of the É de Casa program with Maria Beltrão, Rita Batista and Talitha Morete.
- Nathan: the singer-songwriter is one of the highlights of music in recent years. Nattan emerged during the pandemic, singing one of the rhythms that grew the most from 2020 to now, the piseiro. The artist has among his successes the songs “Tem Cabaré Essa Noite” and “O Carpinteiro”.
- Carla Diaz: the actress was successful as a child, as Khadija in the soap opera ‘O Clone’, in 2001. Carla was also in the cast of ‘Sete Pecados’ and ‘A Força do Querer’, and in 2021, she participated in Big Brother Brasil.
- Gabi Melim: the singer was revealed to the public in a program of the house, the ‘Superstar’. Gabi is successful alongside the brothers Rodrigo and Diogo in the trio Melim.
- Beautiful: responsible for some of the biggest hits of pagode, singer Belo gained fame throughout Brazil in the Soweto group in the 90s. The artist is known for several hits, including “Farol das Estrelas” and “Pra Ver o Sol Brilhar”.
- Bruno Garcia: the actor and director Bruno Garcia debuted on TV in 1991, with the telenovela ‘Felicidade’, by Globo. Bruno is known for the films ‘O Auto da Compadecida’, ‘Lisbela and the Prisoner’ and ‘De Pernas Pro Ar’. The actor was cast in the series ‘Under Pressure’.
- Rafael Infante: the actor and comedian Rafael Infante became known through the group ‘Porta dos Fundos’. In 2019, Infante debuted on TV in the cast of the soap opera Bom Sucesso, and was also on the reality show No Limite, in the segment “Sem Limites”.
- guito: a first-time actor, Guito made an impact on the public when he played Tibério in the remake of the telenovela Pantanal. In addition to acting, Guito is also passionate about music.