Last minutes in San Ciro. Real Madrid 0–0 Inter They dispute the first day of Group A, for the Champions League. The meringues arrive with the spirits to the top, after their triumph against Celta. The Italians are going for a rematch. The match of live football It is broadcast by ESPN and here we give you the available links so that you can follow it from your Tablet, mobile phone and other devices. Also, follow the minute by minute here.
Real Madrid from the hand of Ancelotti goes with Courtois, Alaba, Nacho, Carvajal, Eder Militao, Modric, Casemiro, Lucas Vásquez, Valverde, Benzema and Vinicius Junior. For their part, Inter goes with Handanovic, Darmian, de Vrij, Skriniar Bastoni, Perisic, Brozovic, Calhanoglu, Barella, Dzek and Lautaro Martínez.
- LINK TO SEE REAL MADRID – INTER LIVE AND FREE BY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
- LIVE FOOTBALL: TV CHANNELS, MOBILE APP AND LINK STREAMING TO SEE ALL THE GAMES
MADRID – INTER LIVE: TODAY’S MATCH FOLLOWS MINUTE BY MINUTE
Real Madrid, dominator of the most valuable club competition, with thirteen European cups in its windows, begins in San Siro against a renewed Inter Milan the challenge of reigning in the Champions League in the face of the power of projects millionaires, with the man of the tenth, Carlo Ancelotti, at the helm.
The challenge becomes greater as the economic differences between clubs grow. Favoritism no longer falls on Real Madrid or on any Spanish team. The lights point towards PSG, Manchester City or Chelsea. Nor do the Italian teams appear among the candidates, with Inter as an example of their obligation to sell stars and renew themselves.
Likewise, an Inter-Real Madrid will always be the center of attention in the world of football. A duel that is reissued in the group stage for the second consecutive year and that last year helped the team led by Zinedine Zidane to get off the canvas and react after seeing closely the loss of prestige of falling to the Europa League. The two triumphs provoked a reaction in the Whites, ended up giving them the group lead and the impetus to find their ceiling in the semifinals.
Carlo Ancelotti’s team will start its continental journey against what is emerging as its main rival in group D of the continental tournament, where Shakhtar Donetsk and Moldovan Sheriff Tiraspol are also framed.
The Inter will receive Real Madrid with the sensitive loss of midfielder Stefano Sensi, who was injured in the knee in that match. DT Simone Inzaghi also has the doubt of defender Alessandro Bastoni, a pillar of the Interista defense, who already missed the match against Sampdoria through injury.
Download the ESPN Play mobile app here to watch Real Madrid – Inter
This ESPN app allows you to access the channel’s videos in the simplest way. You can add favorite teams for the best personalized experience in the sports of your interest. You can also follow live and personalized scores to stay informed with goals, results, leaderboards, schedules, statistics, recaps, videos and more.
- See here Real Madrid – Inter live on Apple iOS via ESPN Play
- See here Real Madrid – Inter live on Google Play via ESPN
At what time and what other TV channels will Real Madrid – Inter broadcast?
- Argentina: 4:00 p.m. via ESPN
- Brazil: 4:00 p.m. via TNT, HBO Max
- Bolivia: 3:00 p.m. I watched ESPN
- Canada 3:00 p.m. via DAZN Chile: 4:00 p.m. via ESPN
- Colombia: 2:00 p.m. via ESPN
- Ecuador: 2:00 p.m. via ESPN
- United States: 3:00 p.m. – 12:00 p.m. via TUDN, UniMás
- Spain: 9:00 p.m. via Movistar Champions League (50) and Movistar Champions League 2 (52)
- Mexico: 2:00 p.m. via HBO Max, TNT Sports
- Peru: 2:00 p.m. via ESPN
- Uruguay: 4:00 p.m. via ESPN
What was the last result between Real Madrid and Inter in the Champions League?
The last time that Real Madrid and Inter met for the Champions League was on November 25, 2020, precisely at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium, the scene of this Wednesday’s duel. The meringues beat the local team 2-0, with goals from Hazard and Hakimi.
How to watch Real Madrid – Inter live in Spain now?
If you are in Spain and want to see Real Madrid – Inter live on the Champions League, you just have to tune in to the following channels that we will mention below.
- Movistar Champions League: Channel 50 of Movistar and 114 of Orange
- Movistar Champions League 2: Channel 52 of Movistar and 127 of Orange
- Orange TV: Canal 114 and 127 from Orange
- LaLiga TV (Bar): Channel 146 of Movistar (exclusive for bars and public places)
How does Real Madrid arrive for today’s Champions League game?
With the casualties of the left wingers Ferland Mendy and Marcelo, Toni Kroos in the center of the field or Gareth Bale in the trident, in addition to Dani Ceballos, the focus is on the state of David Alaba, called to lead the Madrid defense. He arrives at the appointment after overcoming some muscular problems that prevented him from playing against Celta. He started by solving problems on the wing, but the performance of Miguel Gutiérrez when Ancelotti has given way invites him to think about his return as a central defender.
At the best moment of Vinicius, with four goals in four games and an unexpected growth in the definition, Benzema joins as a great benchmark for the goal. With 71 goals in the Champions League, if he scores he will surpass Raúl González and will be the fourth top scorer in his favorite competition. In three of the last five editions, Real Madrid finished second in the group stage. The first objective is the leadership and reduce the suffering of the last edition.
How does Inter arrive for today’s Champions League match?
The experience and leadership of Dzeko, from Roma, the talent of Correa, signed for about 30 million euros from Lazio, and the speed of Dumfries, incorporated from PSV Eindhoven, contributed to Inter’s good league start, which added seven points in three games.
After beating Genoa (4-1) and Verona (3-1), Inter did not go beyond 2-2 in the Sampdoria field, but that draw was received in a positive way, as the team had just recovered many players who were returning from the commitments of their national teams, several of them in South America.
Argentine Lautaro Martínez started and scored the momentary 2-1 before giving way to Correa at game time. The Chilean Arturo Vidal only jumped to the field in the resumption and the Uruguayan Matías Vecino did not have minutes. Defender Alessandro Bastoni did not play due to a muscle problem, but the club is confident of being able to recover him, after he trained with the group on Tuesday.
What did the manager of Real Madrid say prior to the duel with Inter?
Real Madrid coach Carlo Anchelotti said there is a special motivation for the match against Inter Milan.
“There is a more different atmosphere, but it is no coincidence that this club has won 13 Champions. There is a special motivation with this competition. The motivation before this game is the same as before the Tenth ”, he noted at a press conference.
On the Brazilian Vinicius, who returned to meet with the goal at the weekend, he said: “The only difference is that he is colder in front of the goal.”
What did the coach of Inter say, prior to the duel with Real Madrid?
Inter coach, Simone Inzagui, said that this Wednesday his team “will play with the knife between their teeth” to win against the merengue team.
“We know that the final minutes are always important and against Real Madrid we will have to be vigilant. They have great dribblers and we must know how to handle them as long as possible. We will play with the knife between our teeth and we hope to have one of our best nights in front of our fans. We have recovered from the Genoa game and we think about preparing as best as possible for a complicated game, “he said at a press conference.
Five data to take into account prior to Real Madrid – Inter
- In the 2020/21 season, Zinédine Zidane’s Madrid beat Inter 3-2 at home on matchday three. Three weeks later, Madrid won 0-2 at San Siro with an early penalty from Eden Hazard (7 ‘) and an own goal from Achraf Hakimi a minute before game time to seal Inter’s defeat by Antonio Conte. It was the first away win against Inter in eight games (two draws and five losses).
- The two teams have met 17 times, but these two matches were the last since they first met in autumn 1998 in the UEFA Champions League. Madrid won 2-0 in Spain thanks to goals in the last ten minutes by Fernando Hierro from penalties and Clarence Seedorf, before Inter won 3-1 in Milan with two final goals from Roberto Baggio (86 ′, 90 ′). Both clubs were eliminated in the quarterfinals that season.
- Four of the previous meetings between the two teams took place in the semifinals, with Madrid winning all four on aggregate, including a memorable comeback in the most recent, in the 1985/86 UEFA Cup, when they lost 3-1 to home but won 5-1 after extra time at home in the second leg.
- The Spanish team also prevailed in the two previous European Cup semi-finals between them, and has won five of their six two-legged ties against Inte
- The ‘Nerazzurri’, however, can remember 3-1 against Madrid in the 1964 European Cup final, with two goals from Sandro Mazzola in Vienna that gave Inter their first title in the competition.
How would you form Real Madrid – Inter for the game live?
Real Madrid: Courtois – Carvajal, Militao, Alaba, Miguel Gutiérrez – Valverde, Casemiro, Modric – Hazard, Benzema, Vinicius. Coach: Carlo Ancelotti.
Inter de Milan: Handanovic – Skriniar, de Vrij, Bastoni (O Dimarco) – Darmian, Barella, Brozovic, Çalhanoglu, Perisic – Dzeko, Lautaro. Coach: Simone Inzaghi.