How much is the fortune of Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez?

This Saturday, May 8, the world of boxing will experience another great day, Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez will return to the ring to face British-born boxer Billy Joe Saunders at AT&T in Arlington, Texas in the United States. The Aztec fighter will put his title at stake Super middleweight of the CMB.

Canelo is currently one of the best pound-for-pound boxers of the moment, the Guadalajara-born fighter has just defeated the Turkish Avni Yildirim by RTD at the end of the third assault in February of this year.

This victory against Yildirim meant Canelo’s 55th victory in his professional career, increasing his record that also has two draws and just one loss, the latter against Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Nevertheless, the current WBC and WBA Super Middleweight Champion will seek to continue expanding his legend in the ring, in addition to his already bulging wallet, The 30-year-old athlete has a remarkable record outside the ring, since 2017 he appears in the list of athletes with the highest annual income, Even the year 2020 was the only Mexican on the list of the hundred athletes who made the most money, ranking 30th on the list led by men like Roger Federer and Cristiano Ronaldo.

How much is the fortune of Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez?

Saúl Álvarez’s 2020 earnings, as reported by Forbes, meant that he led the list of Mexican athletes with a total of US $ 37 million in earnings, broken down in that 94% comes from their income via salaries or awards, while the remaining 6% is thanks to their sponsors as Under Armour, Tecate, Hennesy o Everlast.

.

Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more

Leave a Comment