In the last 24 hours, 371 new infections have been identified in Hungary, 12 patients died – the corona virus information page was revealed on Wednesday from your data.
- The number of vaccinated people was 5,847,002, of whom 5,553,346 had already received their second vaccination.
- The third vaccination has so far been taken by 544,000 people.
- Since the beginning of the epidemic, the number of identified infected people has increased to a total of 816,222.
- A total of 30,114 people died.
- The number of healers is 779,250.
- The number of active infected people is 6858.
- The hospital cares for 307 patients with coronavirus, 40 of whom are on ventilators.
The day before, news came from 246 new infections, he had four fatalities to the epidemic. The hospital cared for 300 patients, 43 of whom were on a ventilator. The number of vaccinees was 5,843,502, of whom 5,549,383 took the second vaccination and 525,000 the third.
Over the weekend, the number of infected people approached nine hundred, with tests screening out 873 infected people. Twelve people died from the complications of the disease, including a few-day-old infant. Sudden infant death is listed on the government side as the little girl’s underlying disease.
Due to the evolution of the epidemiological situation, the government submits a proposal to the Parliament, in which the government initiates the extension of the Act on the Epidemic Control in order to further effective control of the epidemic and rapid response. The emergency is planned to be extended until 1 January. The proposal would be among the first to be decided at the autumn session.
Meanwhile, experts continue to emphasize that only vaccination can provide adequate protection against coronavirus. Béla Merkely, rector of Semmelweis University, also emphasizes that no one should trust their immune system, take the vaccine, because the even those with a strong immune system can have a severe course of the disease. According to the expert, there is no realistic chance that a flock immunity should be used to protect those who have not been vaccinated, for vaccination should rise above eighty percent to protect a minority who have not availed themselves of the possibility of vaccination.