Chile – Venezuela They have an appointment this Thursday, October 14 for the last game of the 12th date of the Qualifiers. Starting at 9:00 p.m. local time from the San Carlos Apoquindo stadium, La Roja will look for its second consecutive victory that will allow it to continue dreaming of a place in the play-off zone. From RedGol, follow all the incidents and know how to watch the game of live football throughout the region.
- LOOK HERE, CHILE – VENEZUELA LIVE VIA CHILEVISÓN BY ELIMINATORIES
- LIVE FOOTBALL: TV GUIDE, APPS AND STREAMING LINKS TO SEE ALL THE GAMES
The 2-0 win against Paraguay was key. Martín Lasarte and his team have come to take off their artificial respirator and now they will look for three more points that will allow them to fight for the repechage zone. The coach will have to make some variations after the expulsion of Charles Aránguiz and the incorporation of Gary Medel.
With 10 units in the standings and 5 in the repechage zone, he knows that it is not impossible to climb positions at the end of this triple date, taking into account that those at the top have possibilities of falling.
On the other hand, Vinotinto comes from cutting an interval of four games without victories in the Qualifiers and, as if that were not enough, left Ecuador empty-handed in Carcas with goals from Darwin Machís and Eduard Bello that placed it in the last box , thanks to 7 positives.
One piece of information to take is that Venezuela celebrated the triumph at the Olympic Stadium in Caracas in the first setback of La Roja. On that occasion Luis Mago and Salomón Rondón scored for the homeowners, while Arturo Vidal celebrated for those then commanded by Reinaldo Rueda. Lasarte’s team is going for their rematch.
Who broadcasts La Roja live for Eliminatorias?
How to watch Chile – Paraguay on TNT Sports GO?
In Chilean lands, the followers of La Roja will be able to follow this match via streaming through the application TNT Sports GO. However, football fans anywhere in the world will be able to access the content on TNT Sports.
It has an application that is widely used by all those who are subscribed to this TV channel: TNT Sports Stadium. This app is available for iOS and Android and has the matches of the National Championship, the First B and all the matches of the Chilean team in the Qatar 2022 Elminatorias.
- LOOK HERE CHILE – PARAGUAY LIVE ON TNT SPORTS VIA GOOGLE PLAY
- LOOK HERE CHILE – PARAGUAY LIVE ONLINE BY TNT SPORTS PLAY VIA APP STORE
How to watch the Chile – Venezuela live and free via Chilevisión?
Chilevision It is an open signal channel and in Chilean territory you can watch it totally free on some of the aforementioned channels. This is how you can enjoy from the comfort of your tablet or cell phone the CHV programming and, of course, the matches of La Roja on their way to Qatar 2022.
- LOOK HERE CHILE – VENEZUELA LIVE ON CHILEVISIÓN VIA GOOGLE PLAY
- LOOK HERE CHILE – VENEZUELA LIVE ON CHILEVISIÓN VIA APP STORE
How does La Roja arrive to play against Venezuela in the Qualifiers?
They came from winning 2-0 against Paraguay with goals from Ben Brereton and Mauricio Isla. In this way, La Roja, still five points away from the playoffs, took a little air after the defeat in the Clásico del Pacífico against Peru.
How did La Vinotinto arrive to play with La Roja?
Venezuela is going through a similar moment: despite being in the last position, with three units less than Chile, it has come back from coming back and beating Ecuador 2-1, one of the animators of the contest. And she is obliged to win if she wants to continue dreaming of fighting in the World Cup dream.
In what position are Chile and Venezuela located in the standings?
After each achieves an important victory in the previous date, the positions are maintained; however, they are becoming a threat to those who are located higher in the standings.
La Roja is eighth with 10 units, 11 goals in favor and 14 against (-3), while Vinotinto continues last with 7 units, 8 goals in favor and 19 against (-11).
- Brazil – 28 points
- Argentina – 22 points
- Ecuador – 16 points
- Uruguay – 16 points
- Colombia – 15 points
- Paraguay – 12 points
- Peru – 11 points
- Chile – 10 points
- Bolivia – 9 points
- Venezuela – 7 points
Chile – Venezuela live: statistics that you should take into account
- Chile lost twice to Venezuela in 15 qualifying matches (11V 2E 2D). One of those falls was in the last match, when Vinotinto won 2-1 in Caracas.
- As a local, Chile lost only one of its last eight games for all competitions (5V 2E 1D). In Qualifying, he stumbled in one of the previous six games he played in Santiago (3V 2E 1D). The only one to beat him was Brazil, who beat him 1-0 in September this year.
- Venezuela will go out to try to cut a streak of five consecutive defeats playing as a visitor in the Qualifiers. It is his worst drought away from home since he spun five between September 2004 and October 2005.
- Alexis Sánchez (17) and Arturo Vidal (16) are the second (tied with Iván Zamorano) and fourth top scorer for Chile in Qualifying. They will seek to match Marcelo Salas, who leads La Roja in this indicator with 18 annotations.
- Venezuela will try to return to maintain its undefeated fence as a visitor by Qualifiers after five games without being able to do so (5D). The last time he did it, he added three points (1-0 against Paraguay, on October 10, 2017).
Possible lineups for the match between Chile – Venezuela
Chile: Claudio Bravo – Mauricio Isla, Gary Medel, Guillermo Maripán, Sebastián Vegas – Tomás Alarcón, Erick Pulgar, Arturo Vidal – Jean Meneses, Ben Brereton and Alexis Sánchez. DT: Martín Lasarte.
Venezuela: Wuilker Faríñez – Ronald Hernández, Nahuel Ferraresi, Adrián Martínez, Oscar González – Darwin Machis, Tomás Rincón, Eduard Bello, Jose Andres Martinez, Adalberto Peñaranda – Eric Ramirez. DT: Leonardo González.