The rate segmentation program is aimed at all Argentines who want to maintain the subsidies they currently receive in their homes. In this sense, the holders of the Universal Child Allowance (AUH), retirees and pensioners of the ANSES must also register.
Registration is based on a series of established parameters, which will determine the removal of the subsidy in the “Energy” component of the ticket. Energy segmentation is a program to grant electricity and gas subsidies according to the socio-economic aspects of each household.
Rate segmentation: how to sign up to keep the subsidy on the ticket
The Registry of Access to Energy Subsidies (RASE) It will be the registry through which the Ministry of Energy will segment electricity and gas subsidies according to the economic parameters of the user.
Registration will be enabled in the coming days and people will be able to sign up in three ways:
- In the online registration at https://www.argentina.gob.ar/subsidios
- In person at the ANSES offices
- In the offices of electricity and gas service providers
How is the procedure and the affidavit for rate subsidies?
Through RASE, people who want to continue receiving subsidies must complete an affidavit. As reported, a system similar to the one applied in the registration and certification will be used for the collection of IFE 4 2022 ANSES or income reinforcement of $18,000 Subsidies for electricity and gas rates 2022.
Who can access the benefit of the rate subsidy
According to the situation of each user, the segmentation is in three groups:
- High: Total monthly household income greater than $333,000 (the equivalent of 3.5 type 2 basic baskets according to INDEC)have 3 or more vehicles less than 5 years old, 3 or more properties or a boat or aircraft.
- Medium: total monthly household income greater than 1.5 but less than 3 type 2 basic baskets according to INDEC, not having more than 3 properties and not owning 2 or more vehicles less than 5 years old.
- Social: this group declares to have total monthly household income equivalent to 1 type 2 basic basket according to INDEC, to have less than 2 properties or not to own any, and not to have a vehicle less than 3 years old.
How do I know if I can access subsidies?
To know if the user is part of the lowest income level, they must meet these characteristics, which will be revealed in the RASE registry:
- Net income less than a value equivalent to 1 Total Basic Basket (CBT) for a household 2 according to INDEC ($100,000)
- Household member with Housing Certificate (ReNaBaP)
- Address where a community canteen or picnic area registered with RENACOM operates
- At least one or one member of the household who has a Lifetime Pension for Veterans of the South Atlantic
- At least one or one member who has a certificate of disability issued by a competent authority and, considering the members of the household as a whole, have a net income of less than a value equivalent to 1.5 Total Basic Baskets (CBT) for a household 2 according to INDEC ($150,000).