People used a hose with water and did not let the fire spread to other places.
By Marcos Tenório and Alex Machado | 11/21/2022 21:12
The beginning of a fire mobilized firefighters, on the night of this Monday (21), in a recyclable material in Coophavila, south of Campo Grande. The causes of the fire were not reported.
According to Lieutenant Lopes, from the Fire Department, it was the beginning of a fire. “As it was recyclable material, a large amount of combustible material, like leftover paint cans, chairs, a lot of plastic, all piled up, made the work difficult”, he reported.
Lopes also said that since the fire was concentrated, residents managed to prevent the flames from spreading to other locations using a hose. There were no casualties as the site was already closed. The causes of the fire will be investigated.