3 ways to be more positive
Activate the brain chemicals of happiness
Adapt your lifestyle to activate those neurotransmitters. For that, I resorted to body movements to provoke positive thoughts:
- Smile despite not wanting.
- Hold both arms by over of the head, as if you were celebrating.
- Move in a way that makes you happy: dance, swim, do exercise or, simply, smile.
The music it also helps a lot. Try tones and vibrations that give you laughter or a pleasant feeling.
be in the present
It is possible to learn to to concentrate in the Present and benefit from what this implies. This serves to hold the Calm down, don’t overthink things and improve taking of decisions. These are some training What can you do to think about now?
- Focus on the breathing and count your breaths.
- Pay attention to what you feel at that moment. The smells and flavors that you feel at that moment.
- To meditate.
Have a good relationship with yourself
positivity is work internaltherefore it is necessary to have a good relationship with yourself to be able to carry this out.