- Wash, remove the fibers from the celery stalks and cut them into 1 cm slices. Place them in a large salad bowl.
- Peel and chop the red onion; add it to the salad bowl.
- Pour the raisins, walnuts, yogurt and mayonnaise into the salad bowl. Mix everything well.
- Add the vinegar, season with salt and pepper and stir until all the ingredients are mixed and soaked in the creamy yogurt and mayonnaise dressing.
- Cool for a few minutes and serve.
This celery salad recipe is rich and super original. To vary in salads, celery is, without a doubt, the great innovator. It is a fresh and fragrant vegetable that is often used much more as a condiment than as a main ingredient. But it’s a mistake to ignore the versatility of a good white celery, especially if it’s crunchy and meaty. In this preparation, celery becomes a perfect protagonist for a light and nutritious salad recipe. This celery salad is your answer. Since the flavors of celery salad go well with many main dishes, it makes preparing a quick and healthy dinner a breeze. With this recipe, the celery salad it turns out a delicious dish!