Next Sunday, May 8, the Cycle Tourism will be held in Corpus Christi, a proposal in which lovers of “bikes” will be able to enjoy rural, suburban and travel a total of 40 kilometers with a missionary landscape in the background.
Cycle tourism will be a non-competitive activity that rural and semi-urban roads will be carried out. The concentration will be in the Center of Fishermen and Hunters of the town. Those interested in participating can register on the page pedalea.com.ar. About worth Of the same, is $1,200 until May 2 and then the price will go up to $1,500 until May 6.
Everyone who signs up for the event, will have hydration and fruit stalls, sure in case there is some kind of accident, ambulance support vehicles available, finisher Medal, race photos, restrooms and free entry to the property with parking.
- Anyone who wants to participate must be 14 years or older. If you have under 16 years of age, the child must have the mandatory authorization of minors signed by parent or guardian.
- Everyone must submit a photocopy of the DNIprinted delivery, complete and signed the liability waiver.
- They will have to use helmets, spare tube, inflator and basic elements at all times that are required for the race.
Complete cycle tourism schedule
- 7:30 a.m. Concentration and accreditation in the sports center
- 8:05 a.m. Closing of accreditations
- 8:30 a.m. Start of the pedaling
- 12:30 p.m. End of the Tour. Cyclists welcome
- 1:00 p.m. activities end