The euro blue Today it is listed this Tuesday, June 14 at $239.00 for the purchase Y $244.00 for the sale.
How much is the official euro trading today
The euro official opened the market to $125.75 for the purchase and $132.75 for sale, according to the board of the Banco de la Nación Argentina (BNA).
What are the chances that Argentina falls into a default in pesos?
How the euro operates in the various banks
This Tuesday, June 14, the european currency It is listed in the different banks as follows:
- city Bank: $125.75 buyer and $132.75 seller
- National Bank: $125.75 buyer and $132.75 seller
- BBVA Bank: $127.14 buyer and $133.84 seller
- Galicia Bank: $123.50 buyer and $133.50 seller
- hipotecary Banc: $127.10 buyer and $135.10 seller
- Banco Itau: $125.00 buyer and $132.30 seller
- Macro Bank: $122.50 buyer and $132.50 seller
- Patagonia Bank: $126.36 buyer and $131.36 seller
- piano bench: $127.00 buyer and $137.50 seller
- Santander Bank: $127.98 buyer and $135.23 seller
- Bench Supervielle: $126.00 buyer and $133.00 seller
Blue dollar today: how much is it trading for this Tuesday, June 14
How much is the blue dollar trading today
For his part, the Dolar blue Today, Tuesday, June 14, it is listed at $213.00 for the purchase and $216.00 for sale.
How much is the official dollar trading today
According to the board of the Banco de la Nación Argentina (BNA), the official dollar today operates at $121.25 for the purchase and $127.25 for sale.
You may also like