The euro blue Today, Thursday, June 16, it closed at $245.00 for the purchase Y $250.00 for the sale.
How much did the official euro close today
According to the board of the Banco de la Nación Argentina (BNA), the euro official operated on $125.75 for the purchase and $132.75 for sale.
The Federal Reserve could announce the biggest increase in interest rates in almost 30 years
How the euro quoted in the various banks
This Thursday, June 16, the european currency operated in the different banks as follows:
- city Bank: $125.75 buyer and $132.75 seller
- National Bank: $125.75 buyer and $132.75 seller
- BBVA Bank: $127.65 buyer and $134.35 seller
- Galicia Bank: $123.50 buyer and $133.50 seller
- hipotecary Banc: $127.10 buyer and $135.10 seller
- Banco Itau: $125.00 buyer and $132.30 seller
- Macro Bank: $122.50 buyer and $132.50 seller
- Patagonia Bank: $126.88 buyer and $131.88 seller
- piano bench: $127.50 buyer and $138.00 seller
- Santander Bank: $126.48 buyer and $133.73 seller
- Bench Supervielle: $126.00 buyer and $133.00 seller
Blue dollar today: how much it closed this Thursday, June 16
How much was the blue dollar trading today
For his part, the Dolar blue Today, Thursday, June 16, he operated on $213.00 for the purchase and $216.00 for sale.
How much did the official dollar close today
According to the board of the Banco de la Nación Argentina (BNA), the official dollar today quoted $121.75 for the purchase and $127.75 for sale.
You may also like