The Faculty of Audiovisual Communication Media Art (FAMCA) will hold a short film premiere this Monday, at 3:00 pm, at the Multicine Infanta in Havana.
The public will be able to attend with free admission to the Multicine located in Calzada de Infanta No.357, between Neptuno and San Miguel, Centro Habana.
Next, cubadebate Share the list of short films that will be screened:
- “Random”. Dir: Yivany Ante
- “Code Red”. Dir: Diana Cordero
- “Like smoke.” Dir: Luis A. Vázquez
- “Contract”. Dir: Wendy Ferrer
- “The pact”. Dir: Venus Gutierrez
- “Lubianka”. Dir: Marcos Paz
- “Regards”. Dir: Ailin Inchaustegui
- “Rosary beads”. Dir: Carla D. Luis
- “umami”. Dir: Brisbany Recio
- “Inertia”. Dir: Maia Trápaga
- “The Invention” Dir: Rocío Salima Vilela
- “Selfie” Dir: Alessandra Chinaglia
- “Hitch-hiking”. Dir: Alexa Garcia
- “Scrub”. Dir: Abel Diaz
- “Well Cold or white bulls in a discontinuous race”. Dir: Osmany Hernandez
- “Cophosis”. Dir: Angelys Medina
- “To kill”. Dir: Rafael Betancourt
- “Yerbazal”. Dir: Adriano Toledo
- “Love of Man”. Dir: Jadaniel Venegas
- “Demon in the mirror”. Dir: John Cambra
- “Incubus factor”. Dir: José M. Fonseca
- “A son to fly”. Dir: Maria Fernanda
- “A severed body.” Dir: Carolina Sanchez
FAMCA was founded in the 1988-1989 academic year, with the intention of training specialists for audiovisual production, as part of the set of faculties that make up the Higher Institute of Arts (ISA), today the University of the Arts..
The faculty is dedicated to training audiovisual media professionals in the specialties: Cinema, Radio and Television. Training process with the collaboration of technical-artistic staff from ICAIC, the San Antonio de los Baños International Film and TV School (EICTV-1986) and the Cuban Institute of Radio and Television (ICRT).
(With information from FAMCA)