5 rural towns that you cannot miss this weekend
Mercedes (Tomás Jofré): 5th Field Biscuit Festival
More than 80 vendors in the main square, Sustainable Market and little fox ride, at the Train Station; local gastronomy, salami and beer producers, live shows and a craft walk. In addition, the traditional contest will be held in which five bakers will compete for the live production of the Best Field Cookie. Free and free entry. Organized by the Municipality of Mercedes.
- Date, time and place: Saturday 6 and Sunday 7, from 11, in Domingo Silvano Square and in the Tomás Jofré Train Station.
General Madariaga: 7th Festival of Rural Schools
Test and final of dressage and meekness polo type, presentation of assembled herds, great Gold Brooch in coarse category, parade of entrepreneurs, Creole lunch and great night with payadores, are some of the proposals offered by the party. With the value of the ticket, you participate in important prizes. Organizes School No. 7, Paraje Macedo, with the support of the Municipality of General Madariaga.
- Date, time and place: until Sunday 7, starting at 10, at the National Gaucho Party Farm, Rivadavia and Av. Caseros streets.
Admiral Brown: Pachamama Ceremony
Exhibition of handicrafts from native peoples, with the performance of Milena Salamanca and other artists. Free entrance. Organized by the Municipality of Almirante Brown and the Coordination of Native Peoples.
- Date, time and place: Sunday 7, from 12, in the Park of the Longchamps Station, Av. La Aviación and R. Davel.
New astrotourism season with Ezequiel Brahim. On this occasion, a telescope will be in the square to see the sky in a different way. Free activity. Organized by the Lobos Tourism Department.
- Date, time and place: Friday 5, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., at Plaza 1810.
San Fernando: Mansions and Palaces
During the tour, houses, villas and representative palaces will be visited, among the more than 35 that are still standing: Quinta Santa Cecilia, Quinta el Ombú, Villa María (Palacio Belgrano), Quinta Santa Rosa, Quinta la Palmera, the house of Don Cayetano Sánchez Díaz, the Montes de Oca, the Cullens, Enriqueta Lezica de Dorrego, Alvear (Sans Souci Palace) and Jauregui de Pradere. On this occasion, the house of Los Monte de Oca, Jauregui de Pradere and Palacio Sans Souci are included. Circuit by bus and on foot. Registration at (011) 4580-5686, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Date, time and place: Friday 5, at 3 pm, from the Plaza Mitre.