The Ministry of Territorial Development and Habitat that leads Jorge Ferraresiannounced the Opening of registrations for Lots with Procrear II Services starting next Monday, May 16, 2022.
In this way, those who sign up will be able to access financing to build a house of up to 60 m2 on one of the lots generated from this program and the National Urban Land Plan.
Currently, the National Urban Land Plan is generating more than 30,000 lots with necessary services and infrastructure throughout the country. According to the government, the goal is guarantee access to habitat for the population at affordable prices and on quality land. Likewise, it seeks to build more equitable and accessible cities.
Own House Coefficient: how the formula that adjusts the credits of Procrear II works
Municipalities available in the Province of Buenos Aires and the rest of the country
The Buenos Aires municipalities where you can buy land are Adolfo Alsina, Bahía Blanca, Benito Juárez, Berazategui, Berisso, Carmen De Areco, Chacabuco, Colonel Pringles, Colonel Suárez, Exaltación De La Cruz, General Lamadrid, General Villegas, Hurlingham, La Plata, Las Flores, Lobería, Lobos , Mar Chiquita (Coronel Vidal), Mar Del Plata (243, 244 and 244A), Moreno, Olavarría (Pickelado), Luján (Open Door), Pergamino, Pila, Saladillo, San Miguel del Monte, San Nicolás De Los Arroyos, Tandil (Garbellini), Tornquist, Trenque Lauquen, Tres Lomas and Villa Gesell.
Meanwhile, in the rest of the provinces the properties are located in the following towns: San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Catamarca), Puerto Madryn DU and Puerto Madryn IPV (Chubut), Villa María – Reale, Seia and Soles De Mayo-, Cintra and Sampacho (Córdoba), Gualeguaychú (Entre Ríos), Ciudad De Formosa (Formosa), Centenario and San Martín De Los Andes (Neuquén), Río Gallegos (Santa Cruz), Esperanza (Santa Fe) and Tolhuin (Tierra del Fuego).
Those interested and interested may register through the website of the Ministry of Territorial Development and Habitatto access the lot and the credit at a zero rate, which is updated based on the Own House formula, and which takes into account the salary variation coefficient, providing predictability to the successful families.
Procrear 2022 Casa Propia: registration for credits at a 0% rate to build homes opened
Requirements to enroll in Procrear II
- Be Argentine natural or by choice, or foreigner with permanent residence.
- Have a valid National Identity Document.
- The family group must have income from formal jobs, retirement and/or pensions. The sum of the net monthly income of the family group between 1 and 8 SMVyM (Minimum Vital and Mobile Wages).
- Be between eighteen (18) and sixty-four (64) years of age at the time of registration.
- Not have real estate registered in the name of the applicant or any member of their family group, neither as owners nor as co-owners at the time of starting the Presale process, except for the exceptions listed in the Terms and Conditions.
- Not record unfavorable financial history in the last nine (9) months.
- Register Situation 1-Normal in the financial information query by CUIL at the BCRA, in the last nine months.
- Register, at least, 12 months of seniority in the activity (employees and independent).
The participants, at the time of completing the REGISTRATION FORMwill be able include only one co-owner. In the case of participants with a married civil status, the spouse will be automatically considered co-owner.
How to access a mortgage loan for new homes in Córdoba
The owner and the co-owner must be linked by one of the links detailed below, which must be registered.
- convivial union.
- De facto union, provided that the domiciles declared by the owner and co-owner coincide.
All notifications within the framework of the bases and conditions will be made to the email address declared by the participant in the REGISTRATION FORM.
You may also like