Photo: Vitaly Nevar/TASS
BIDEN JUSTIFIED FOR UKRAINE AND SIEGE “HAWKS”
US President Joseph Biden became the hero of the world media after falling off his bicycle while riding a bike. Do not laugh at this, because few 80-year-olds are generally capable of climbing a bicycle, so their physical form is not so bad.
But before this epoch-making (in the view of the media) event, he gave a dressing down to his subordinates, who allowed themselves to declare that they were waiting for the victory of Ukraine. The meaning of Biden’s speech boiled down to the fact that he asks them not to feed Kyiv with “false hopes.” At the same time, Biden justified his support for Ukraine, saying that it “is not free, but the consequences of inaction would be worse.” So he tried to justify himself for the rise in prices and the shortage of a number of goods in the United States.
For Americans, who always put themselves first, the excuse turned out to be so-so.
PENTAGON WANTS TO DOUBLE DELIVERY OF MLRS TO Kyiv
According to the American newspaper Politico, the US military department is now considering the possibility of supplying 4 more sets of multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS). Thus, Ukraine can receive only 14 rocket launchers. Eight from the US and three each from the UK and Germany. However, Oleksiy Danilov, Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, said that the deliveries promised under Lend-Lease for Ukraine have not yet begun, and he does not know when this will happen. Maybe in July, maybe in August, and it is likely that a little later.
Recall that adviser to the head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Mykhailo Podolyak requested at least 300 MLRS installations from the West. 14 instead of 300 is very little consolation. They will not break the course of hostilities, although they will spoil the nerves and blood. Unless, of course, they get to the front.
UNDERCOVER BATTLE BEGINS IN Kyiv
Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Oleksiy Danilov sharply opposed Zelensky’s team. First, he severely criticized those who announce the losses of Ukraine, without having reliable, in his opinion, information on this matter. This was clearly a blow to the head of the Servant of the People faction in the Ukrainian parliament, David Arakhamia, who, during his stay in the United States, said that the losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reach 1,000 people per day, of which up to 500 may be killed.
Danilov’s next target was adviser to the head of the president’s office, Mikhail Podolyak, who previously said that the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine for the supply of weapons from the West are at least 1,000 howitzers, 300 multiple launch rocket systems and 500 tanks.
– Is he a representative of the General Staff? I saw him only on “stumps” (drinking parties – ed.) at Yanukovych’s, – Danilov harshly walked along Podolyak. But few people noticed that by doing so Danilov revealed that he himself was on those very “stumps”. Experts believe that there is an intensification of the fight between Zelensky’s civilian team and the military, in which Danilov takes the side of the military.
Meanwhile, it is no longer a “shtafirka”, but a real military man who revealed the losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
– Approximately 1,300 infantry fighting vehicles, 400 tanks and 700 artillery systems have been lost, General Vladimir Karpenko, commander of the logistics of the ground forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, said in an interview with National Defense. According to him, this is approximately 50% of the heavy weapons that Ukraine had at the time of the start of the Russian military special operation. It should be noted that the Russian Ministry of Defense gives much higher losses of the Ukrainian side. And for some reason it seems that Moscow’s figures are more true.
WHO IS THE “HAND OF THE KREMLIN” HERE?
The wife of the former Russian journalist Alexander Nevzorov*, who fled Russia, strongly opposed ex-editor of Channel One Marina Ovsyannikova. She called Ovsyannikova a “pro-Kremlin ventriloquist”, accused her of “completely crossing out her act with her current rhetoric” (Ovsyannikova’s post criticizing anti-Russian sanctions – ed.). In connection with all this, Lydia Nevzorova is very sorry that her husband stood up for Ovsyannikova. Nevzorov himself reposted his wife’s post, thereby approving it.
Ovsyannikova did not remain indebted to the Nevzorovs. She also responded in writing.
“I did not expect such a comment from Alexander Nevzorov, whom I respect, at all,” she wrote in her account and confessed. – Alexander Glebovich – you are my idol!
After that, she accused Nevzorov that, by publishing such speeches by his wife, he “plays on the side of the Russian special services”, which “kill their enemy with the hands of their enemies.” In general, the traditional for this public clarifications and accusations of each other that it is the opponents who are the “hand of the Kremlin.” This time, complicated by the “trans-Ukrainian” characters, seeking to prove that they are more loyal to Kyiv. Plus, the history of these relationships is probably complicated by the fact that Lydia Nevzorova is already very old, and Ovsyannikova is quite young and very attractive (purely outwardly) person.
BORIS JOHNSON FEARS ‘UKRAINE TIRED’
Upon his return from Kyiv, the Prime Minister of Great Britain said that he stated that he was “tired” of the Ukrainian problem and was very upset by this.
“We are concerned that a little fatigue from the topic of Ukraine is beginning to appear around the world, but you need to understand that Ukrainians are seriously suffering, including in the east,” he said after returning to London. – At a time when Moscow is moving forward inch by inch, it is important to demonstrate that Ukraine can and will win.
I wonder if he himself believes in what he broadcasts to the public? If so, then it’s time for him to undergo a medical examination.
A MONUMENT TO CATHERINE WILL APPEAR IN KHERSON
The monument to the Russian Empress Catherine II is planned to be hidden in Kherson. This was reported by the press service of the military-civilian administration of the region.
– The leadership of the Kherson Regional State Administration, supporting the initiative of the residents of Kherson to perpetuate the memory of the founder of the city, Catherine II, by whose personal Decree the city was founded 244 years ago, is asking for help and support in creating a monument to the Great Empress in Kherson, – the message addressed to the assistant to the President of the Russian Federation says Vladimir Medinsky. It is reported that the appeal was signed by the head of the military-civilian administration Vladimir Saldo
USA SUSPENDED THE DELIVERY OF THE BEST UAVS TO UKRAINE
Reuters reported that the US military authorities decided to suspend the delivery of four General Atomics MQ-1C Gray Eagle reconnaissance and strike UAVs to Ukraine. At the moment, these are the coolest drones that can carry a rocket and bomb load. They rise to a height of more than 8000 meters and can fly several hundred kilometers.
The reason why deliveries are suspended sounds very reasonable. After an in-depth check, the US Department of Defense experts considered that if the devices fell into the hands of Russia, their reconnaissance equipment could create the security of the United States.
IN Kyiv THE GANG OF TEROBORONTS IS NEUTRALIZED
This gang was formed in the capital of Ukraine from among the fighters of the so-called territorial defense. The group included five people of different nationalities, and this “international”, as already reported to the SBU, was run by the “special services of Russia.” What in modern Ukrainian realities looks like a traditional template.
But there is no way to hang the gang’s arsenal on the Russian special services. And when it was neutralized, 29 Kalashnikov assault rifles, 1.2 kg of explosives, grenades, a grenade launcher, and a machine gun were confiscated from the bandits. And they got all this from the Ukrainian arsenals when they signed up for the territorial defense of Ukraine.
MOVIE TEACHER WILL BE SENT TO JUDGMENT IN ZHYTOMIR
The Ukrainian teacher of the Ukrainian language will be sent to court in the near future. Despite the fact that she teaches such a “patriotic” subject, she will be tried for separatism and, it is possible, also for treason.
The woman was denounced by her colleagues. At a seminar of methodologists on linguistics, the teacher began to convince her colleagues that there was no war, but there was a “special operation”, during which Russian troops were providing “assistance to the fraternal people”, and that what had happened in Bucha was staged by the Ukrainian authorities. Scammers raced to the prosecutor’s office.
UKRAINE IS PREPARING FOR NEGOTIATIONS AT THE END OF AUGUST
The head of the negotiating group from the Ukrainian side, David Arakhamia, said that negotiations with Russia would most likely resume at the end of August, when Kyiv’s “negotiating position” will strengthen after the planned counter-offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
– We can return to negotiations by the end of August. We do not want to share our plans with the Russians, because they can see it in open sources. But I think we will carry out a counteroffensive operation in some places,” Arakhamia told Voice of America. Blessed is he who believes, he is warm in the world.
However, Dmitry Medvedev, deputy chairman of the Russian Security Council, reacted even harsher to Arakhamia’s statement.
– The chief negotiator from Ukraine considers it possible to resume negotiations with Russia from the end of August. Could be so. The question is whether he will talk about what and with whom, – Dmitry Anatolyevich wrote in his Telegram channel.
– The Guardian, referring to the report of the Ceasefire analytical center, wrote that there are no mechanisms in the world that would oblige Russia to pay reparations to Ukraine.
– The final of Eurovision 2023 was taken away from Ukraine, handing it over to the UK. It didn’t even help that Zelensky personally promised to hold it in Mariupol. Kyiv is outraged by this decision. And I should just say thank you.
– Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba turned to his colleague in Poland Zbigniew Rau with a request to send home all Ukrainian male citizens aged 18 to 60 for their subsequent mobilization.
– In the city of Irpen, Kyiv region, local authorities decided to punish violators of the curfew and entrepreneurs selling alcohol at unauthorized times by serving summons to the army.
*-recognized as a person performing the functions of a foreign agent.