Published on :
Speaking time, campaign clips: during the week between the first and second round of the legislative elections, Sunday June 19, candidates and the audiovisual media are required to respect the rule of equity in speaking time.
Before the second round of the legislative elections, Sunday June 19, television channels and radio stations must grant candidates and their supporters speaking time corresponding to their representativeness. France 24 thus publishes campaign clips from the various political parties every day.
The legislative elections are held as follows:
- in mainland France, Sundays June 12 and 19, 2022;
- in French Polynesia, June 4 and 18, 2022;
- in the Americas and Caribbean zone, June 4 and 18, 2022;
- in the rest of the world, June 5 and 19, 2022;
- in Guadeloupe, Guyana, Martinique, Saint-Barthélémy, Saint-Martin, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, on June 11 and 18, 2022.