The Ukrainian army is preparing new military provocations.
A photo: REUTERS
Russia’s Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Response continues to record the facts of the Kyiv regime’s criminal actions against the civilian population of Ukraine and the people’s republics of Donbass.
“It has been reliably established that specialists from the 72nd Center for Information and Psychological Operations of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are preparing another cynical provocation with the death of civilians to accuse the Russian Armed Forces of inflicting indiscriminate strikes on civilian targets,” Mikhail Mizintsev, head of Russia’s Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Response, told reporters at a briefing.
The head of the National Defense Control Center of Russia named the addresses where it is better for civilians of Kharkov and Odessa not to appear in the coming weeks:
– “The militants of the nationalist battalion “Kraken” and the 113th territorial defense brigade, under the threat of execution, forcibly bring medical personnel and sick children from other medical institutions of the city to the First Children’s City Hospital of Kharkov (Klochkovskaya St.). At the same time, the hospital building is mined and the neo-Nazis plan to blow it up with the beginning of the Russian troops’ artillery strikes on military facilities in Kharkov. Correspondents from leading Western news agencies have already arrived in the city to prepare fake photo and video materials.”
– “Two reporters from the CNN news channel arrived in Odessa, accompanied by 10 servicemen of the Azov nationalist battalion. A video filming of prepared terrorist acts on civilian targets is planned, for the subsequent accusation of Russia of using prohibited methods of warfare.”
“We warn the so-called civilized West in advance that these and other similar provocations by the Ukrainian authorities about the “atrocities of the Russians” are planned to be widely disseminated in the near future through the Western media and on various Internet resources,” the Colonel General noted, and focused on that in the course of fulfilling the tasks of a special military operation, the Russian Armed Forces “provide comprehensive assistance and support to civilians, treat the civilian population exclusively humanely and do not strike at civilian infrastructure.”
In addition, Mizintsev named addresses where Ukrainian armed forces continue to use educational institutions, cultural centers and other social facilities for military purposes:
– “In Druzhkovka of the Donetsk People’s Republic, on the territory of school No. 8 (Bogdan Khmelnitsky St.), militants of nationalist battalions equipped strongholds, installed artillery and MLRS, while the evacuation of the local population from nearby residential buildings was not deliberately carried out.”
– “In Volnyansk, Zaporizhia region, a group of foreign mercenaries is deployed in the building of vocational school No. 64 (Pushkin St.), and armored vehicles and artillery are located on the adjacent territory.”
– “In Kharkov, on the lower and upper floors of residential buildings (Akademika Pavlova Street), Ukrainian nationalists equipped firing positions. At the same time, local residents are prohibited from leaving their apartments, and all attempts by citizens to evacuate to safe areas are severely suppressed.”
The head of the Russian Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Response stressed that all these facts once again demonstrate the indifference of the Ukrainian authorities to the fate of civilians and complete disregard for the provisions of international humanitarian law.
“All this is happening with the tacit consent of the countries of the collective West, which continue to “turn a blind eye” to the numerous war crimes of the Kyiv regime,” Mizintsev said.
– “Over the past 24 hours, without the participation of the Ukrainian side, 22,380 people, including 3,615 children, have been evacuated from dangerous regions of Ukraine and the republics of Donbass to the territory of the Russian Federation, and in total since the beginning of the special military operation – 2,048,928 people, of which 325,435 – children”.
– “The state border of the Russian Federation was crossed by 312,388 units of personal vehicles, including 4,375 per day.”
– “In the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, more than 9.5 thousand temporary accommodation centers operate on a regular basis. Individual work is carried out with arriving refugees and prompt assistance is provided in solving various pressing issues related to further accommodation, assistance in finding employment, providing children with places in kindergartens and educational institutions, as well as providing social payments and benefits.
“Starting from March 2, 2022, the Russian Federation has already delivered 35,055.3 tons of essentials, food, medicines and medical supplies to Ukraine, carried out 1,205 humanitarian actions, including four in the past day in Donetsk, Lugansk People’s Republics and Zaporizhzhia region, during which 183.1 tons of humanitarian aid were transferred to the civilian population.