The heat in Córdoba it will not give respite, and after 40 degrees Thursday, it’s coming a Friday and the weekend with high temperatures tooaccording to the report of the National Meteorological Service (SMN).
A partly cloudy day is expected for the end of the week, with a minimum of 23° and a maximum of 40°. Like yesterday, a yellow alert is in effect for high temperatures. In turn, northerly winds will blow during the afternoon and night that will oscillate between 42 and 50 km/h. A torrid day.
The SMN issued a yellow alert for high temperatures for a large part of the province of Córdoba. They warned that they may have a mild or moderate effect on health. They also pointed out that they can be dangerous for risk groups, such as boys and girls, people over 65 years of age, and those with chronic illnesses.
RECOMMENDATIONS BEFORE EXTREME HEAT
- Increase water consumption without waiting to be thirsty to maintain adequate hydration.
- Do not expose yourself to the sun excessively, nor in central hours of the day (between 10 and 16 hours).
- pay attention to babiesboys and girls and the elderly.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks with alcohol or very sugary.
- Avoid very large meals.
- Eat vegetables and fruits.
- Reduce physical activity.
- Wear light, loose clothing and of light colors; hat, dark glasses.
- Stay in ventilated spaces or conditioned.
- Remember that There is no drug treatment for heat stroke. and only the classical methods, cited above, can prevent and counteract it.
- Saturday: partly cloudy, minimum 22 degrees, maximum 39. North winds between 42 and 50 km/h
- Sunday: partly cloudy, minimum 22 degrees, maximum 38. North winds between 42 and 50 km/h during the afternoon and night.
- Monday: partly cloudy, minimum 22 degrees, maximum 38.
- Tuesday: partly to mostly cloudy, low 26 degrees, high 36 degrees.
- Wednesday: mostly cloudy, low 21 degrees, high 24 degrees.