Site icon NewsWep

They lost their house to a fierce fire and discovered in a video that their dog started the fire

The fire destroyed the entire house.  (Photo: courtesy FoxNews).

The pet of a family from Missouri, United States, activated the burners of an electric stove and caused a fierce fire that destroyed the house.

The strange incident occurred last Friday morning in Parkville, on the outskirts of Kansas City and was registered by the security cameras of the house. Obviously, the images went viral.

I also read: A “thief” entered mass, stole the communion bread and moved everyone

In the video you can see how the husky dog ​​looks for food in the kitchen and stands on two legs to look at what was on the stove. It was at that moment that he managed to activate them. Shortly after the house begins to fill with smoke and large flames erupt.

The fire destroyed the entire house. (Photo: courtesy FoxNews).

According to Southern Platte Fire Protection District Division Chief Chris Denney, grease in “a skillet from last night’s dinner” caught fire and ended up causing the terrible fire.

“We are seeing new home appliances with touch controls that are activated with the simple touch of a finger. An animal’s paw can also activate these types of controls,” Denney said in a statement to Fox News Digital.

“Use built-in safety devices if available on appliances when not in use and accessible to children and/or animals,” the specialist recommended.

The fire started in a pan with food from the day before.  (Photo: courtesy FoxNews).
The fire started in a pan with food from the day before. (Photo: courtesy FoxNews).

According to Denney, firefighters they managed to rescue the two dogs from the house and there were no casualties.

I also read: They killed a monkey dressed as a hitman in the middle of a shootout between drug traffickers and police

According to the National Fire Protection Association, between 2012 and 2016, cooking was the leading cause of reported home fires (48%) and home fire injuries (45%) and the second leading cause of home fire deaths (21 %).

Exit mobile version