The authorities ukrainian already raise to 136 the number of children killed as a result of the invasion russianwhich began on February 24, while another 199 minors were reportedly injured.
- Russia concludes the first phase of the invasion of Ukraine and “downgrades” its military objectives
- They gather 64,000 signatures to expel gymnast Alina Kabaeva, alleged mistress of Putin, from Switzerland
- Turkey’s war dilemma: NATO member and Putin’s friend at the same time
Most of the victims, whether fatal or injured, have occurred in kyiv, according to data from the Ukrainian Prosecutor General’s office.
This department also puts the number of school or educational buildings attacked by Russian troops at 570, of which 73 have been totally destroyed.
The General Staff of the Ukrainian forces also stated that since the beginning of the invasion, the Russian troops have lost 16,400 soldiers, whether they are dead, wounded or prisoners soldiers.
The Russian military high command reported yesterday, upon terminating the first phase of the military operation in Ukraine to concentrate on Donbas, that the number of dead soldiers in its ranks was 1,351, while the number of wounded stood at 3,825. .
The new figure is almost three times higher than the one offered by the Russian Ministry of Defense on March 2, which amounted to 498 killed in combat.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- 4 keys that explain what Ukraine is doing well to contain Russian power
- Putin’s nuclear threat: what would happen if it materializes and what would be the damage depending on the magnitude of the attack
- Perfidious and dark: the most recent war criminals in the world
- What would happen to Latin America if Putin ordered a nuclear attack?
- The 76-year-old Russian artist who challenges Putin