- The opposition succeeded in starting to debate the use of the Single Ballot in Congress: With 132 votes, the promoters of the initiative managed to have the project discussed in committee starting next week. The block of the Front of All, against, gathered 116 votes, while the three deputies on the left abstained.
- The President goes on a tour of Europe: It will be next week and in the midst of tensions on the government front. Fernández will be in Spain, Germany and probably in France: the agenda will include meetings with the leaders of those countries and with businessmen.
- River, ready in Brazil: from 7:00 p.m. he plays against Fortaleza for the fourth date of group F of the Copa Libertadores. If the Millionaire beats the Brazilian team, he will qualify for the round of 16 of the tournament.
- “I don’t believe in abuse,” said José Alperovich’s wife: Beatriz Rojkés trusts her husband, the former governor of Tucumán, prosecuted by the Justice in the case that investigates him for sexual abuse against his niece, who was also an assistant to the former national senator. “I may have doubts about fidelity, but I do not believe in abuse,” said the woman.
- Karina Jelinek confirmed that she will be a mother: The model was invited to a television reality show together with her friend Florencia Parise. In a talk with one of the cycle’s participants, she confirmed that at 41 she will be a mother for the first time through surrogacy.
What is “What you need to know” and where you can listen to it
what you need to know is a news summary that is published from Monday to Friday in two editions, in the morning and in the afternoon. You find it in LA NACION and in Spotify, iTunes either Google Podcast, among other audio platforms. It’s also built into the Google Assistant and on Amazon, Alexaand is part of LA NACION’s podcast offer.