The police of Norway He said Wednesday that he does not rule out that the bow and arrow attack that caused several deaths and injuries in Kongsberg (southeast), was a terrorist act.
SIGHT: Norway: deranged subject with bow and arrows kills several people and is arrested
“When seeing how the events happened, it is natural to assess that it was a terrorist attack”, A local police officer, Øyvind Aas, declared in a statement to the press. “The detained man has not been questioned and it is too early to comment on the motives for the attack.”
- What does the return of the left to power mean in the 5 Nordic countries for the first time in 60 years
- “I think we’ll never get over it”: how Norway is doing 10 years after the attacks that left 77 dead
- How does Anders Behring Breivik, author of the worst massacre in Norwegian history, spend his days?
– Expressen (@Expressen) October 13, 2021
Information in development
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Pandora Papers: investigation reveals 35 world leaders hid their fortune to avoid paying taxes
- Melbourne becomes the city in the world with the most days under strict confinement due to coronavirus
- Why New Zealand Decided To Abandon Its “Successful” Coronavirus Total Elimination Strategy (And What’s New)
- A Romanian millionaire among the 8 killed by a private plane crash against a building in Milan | PHOTOS
- Ecuador’s President Guillermo Lasso created an ‘offshore’ network to hide his fortune, according to the Pandora Papers
- Simple guide to understanding Pandora Papers, one of the biggest leaks in history
- The Romanovs and the lineage of the last tsars: what was the fate of the descendants of the royal family of Russia?