The president of USA, Joe Biden, a practicing Catholic, and his wife Jill will be received at the Vatican by the Pope Francisco on October 29, the White House reported Thursday.
SIGHT: The great consultation promoted by the Pope in the Church and how one of the oldest powers in the world can change
Both “will discuss ways to work together for respect for human dignity, for an end to the covid-19 pandemic, to face the climate crisis and in favor of the poor,” the White House said in a statement.
- John Paul I will be blessed: the Pope whose death remains shrouded in murder suspicions
- The Pope expresses his “shame” at the scandal of sexual abuse against children in the Catholic Church of France
- Who was Ernest Johnson, the man who was executed in the US despite the fact that Pope Francis had asked for clemency for him
Information in development
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- Pandora Papers: investigation reveals 35 world leaders hid their fortune to avoid paying taxes
- Melbourne becomes the city in the world with the most days under strict confinement due to coronavirus
- Why New Zealand Decided To Abandon Its “Successful” Coronavirus Total Elimination Strategy (And What’s New)
- A Romanian millionaire among the 8 killed by a private plane crash against a building in Milan | PHOTOS
- Ecuador’s President Guillermo Lasso created an ‘offshore’ network to hide his fortune, according to the Pandora Papers
- Simple guide to understanding Pandora Papers, one of the biggest leaks in history
- The Romanovs and the lineage of the last tsars: what was the fate of the descendants of the royal family of Russia?