The new restrictions in CABA by the second hello from Covid-19 They apply as of this weekend of June 12 and 13.
Restrictions in CABA
- They would enable circulation between 6 and 23.
- They would extend the opening hours of the gastronomic places.
- Shopping centers and shopping centers would be opened.
- They analyze extending the opening hours of non-essential shops.
- Cinemas and theaters with reduced capacity could reopen.
- The presence in the City will continue for the initial cycles of the schools. It could be extended to more high school years.
Covid-19: Vizzotti, on vaccination in Argentina
The Minister of Health of the Nation announced that “the decree of necessity and urgency that is expiring today will be extended until June 25”. From the Argentine Proton Therapy Center, he reaffirmed that “we continue working to vaccinate, vaccinate and vaccinate.”
Covid-19: a woman died in the San Lorenzo vaccination center
An 86-year-old woman died at the San Lorenzo vaccination center after receiving the second dose of the coronavirus vaccine. The ambulance arrived in 5 minutes, but they were unable to revive her.
Experts alerted Alberto Fernández about the holidays
In a meeting held on Thursday, epidemiologists advising President Alberto Fernández described as “alarming” that the winter holidays are extended by 14 days as a result of the “mobility it would generate throughout the country”, and considered it a “prelude of the third wave “, for which they proposed to” separate “that instance into” shorter periods “.
Previously, Cafiero had received his colleagues from the province and the City of Buenos Aires, Carlos Bianco and Felipe Miguel, respectively, in his Casa Rosada office to analyze the epidemiological data in the Metropolitan Area of Buenos Aires (AMBA) that make up both jurisdictions.
What would the circulation be like in the City of Buenos Aires
Circulation in CABA will be enabled from 6am to 11pm. To do so outside of that range, it will be necessary to have permission to circulate.
On the other hand, public transport will be enabled only for essential and excepted people. This includes buses, subways and trains.
How to process the permit to circulate in CABA
- To request the new permit, they must enter the page www.argentina.gob.ar/circular, or obtain it through the Cuidar app.
- First you must enter your ID number and your place of residence
- Then indicate the reason for which you request permission
- Depending on the case, you must complete a form that includes personal data
- Accept the filing of the affidavit
- The permit will come to your cell phone
Restrictions in CABA: the measures for the weekend
On weekends the same rate would be replicated as from Monday to Friday. This means that the circulation hours will be from 6 to 23 and the opening hours in gastronomic places and non-essential shops would be extended.
Covid-19: what about winter break
At the moment, it was not defined what will happen with the holidays. Epidemiologists who advise the president consider them a risk and prefer to go to a scheme where they separate into shorter periods.
Covid-19: what are the epidemiological traffic light categories?
The sanitary parameter that currently governs, included in the bill that is being discussed in Congress, establishes the division of the country into four categories, according to the risks: low, medium, high, and epidemiological and sanitary alarm.