The event is not organized by a particular entity, but the offers and discounts are defined by the businesses themselves.
Thinking of a Christmas gift and speculating on the classic increases during December, those who are looking for a cell phone with up to 25% discountyou can try your luck on Black Friday that begins this Friday the 25th.
This event is more informal than others that are already part of the local calendar such as HotSale and CyberMonday, which closed its offer line just a week ago.
In addition, it must be remembered that the now 30which so far is the most convenient price, since the interest rate is subsidized by the government and you can buy televisions, cell phones and air conditioners.
The difference is that the Black Friday is not organized by a local association like the Argentine Chamber of Electronic Commercebut instead replicates the popular day of discounts on the North American calendar on the eve of Thanksgiving.
The problem is that, since there is no entity that audits the prices -how to know that it really is an offer and not an inflated price- the consumer must be more attentive than ever to promotions.
This implies that, in Argentina, each store decides the type of discount that applies. Nor is there a portal that brings together all the brands and companies that participate in the promotions.
In this way, potential customers should compare the offers going site by site. In addition, many businesses extend the benefits or advance them a few hours.
The term Black Friday was adopted by merchants as it reflects going from loss to profit (in the black, according to the Anglo-Saxon expression).
Traditionally it was dedicated to making Christmas gifts, where both retailers and large chains offered their products on sale to attract large numbers of consumers.
In addition to the final price, it is important to take into account the number of installments in which the product can be financed and the interest that the business applies for this extension in the payment.
The recommendation is always to resort to a store that offers warranties on the phone and that in case of any technical problem he takes charge of the arrangement. Many offer free shipping.
And although the discounts have not yet been made official, it is possible to have a screen of some offers that are currently in force, as a reference to prices.
Black Friday 2022: the best cell phone deals
- Motorola G22 128GB. With an Octa Core processor, HD+ screen (720 by 1600) with a 90 Hz rate, triple rear camera of 50 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP and 16Mp on the front. $51,900.
- iPhone 13 256GB Starlight. 6.1″ OLED screen (1,170 by 2,532), Apple A15 Bionic chip, 12MP+12MP dual camera, iOS 15 operating system. $787,199.
- Xiaomi Redmi 10. MediaTek Helio G88 processor, with Android 11, 6.5 DotDisplay, Full HD+ (1,080 by 2,400), 8MP camera module with built-in flash. $80,999.
- Samsung Galaxy M23 5G. Octa-Core 2.2GHz, 1.8GHz chip, with Android 12, 6.6 FHD+ (1,080 by 2,408) screen. Triple rear camera of 50 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP and front of 8 MP. $79,999.
- TCL 20B. 6.82 NXTVISION screen, dual speakers, Android™ 11, 256GB ROM memory, 48+5+2+2MP quad main camera (Dual LED flash) and 13MP front camera. $45,499.