Last week, 71 percent of the first vaccinations of people over the age of 18 were in Hungary with the Pfizer vaccine, citing data from the European Center for Epidemiology (ECDC). 444.
The rate is even higher if we consider only the vaccines that can be chosen at the vaccination point: in this case, it turns out that six out of seven vaccinees have chosen to be vaccinated with Pfizer.
Since two-thirds of the doses ordered from the Chinese Sinopharm vaccine are still in stock, recent data show that people choose to be vaccinated with Pfizer when they have the opportunity. Of this, 94 percent of the delivered quantity has already been used.
Looking at all the vaccines given so far, Pfizer-Biontech is still leading. Sputnik V is second and Sinopharm is third.
The distribution of vaccines taken last week is as follows:
- Pfizer-Biontech: 256,900 (71 percent),
- Modern: 30,566 (8.46 percent), there were no elective vaccination sites, GPs vaccinated with it,
- Janssen: 28,345 (7.84 percent), there were no vaccination sites to choose from, mostly vaccination buses were vaccinated with the single-dose vaccine, and GPs also had
- Sinopharm: 23,678 (6.55 percent),
- Sputnik V: 19,554 (5.41 percent),
- AstraZeneca: 2348 (0.65 percent). Of this, essentially already the second round is reserved, with 22,328 receiving the second dose.
At home, more than 97 percent of those registered have already been vaccinated.