On Monday, June 13, the presentation of applications for the sixth AFP withdrawal of up to 4 tax tax units (UIT), which is equivalent to 18,400 soles. This, in accordance with the schedule established by the Pension Fund Administrators and according to the operating procedure of the Superintendence of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS).
MORE INFORMATION: How to request the withdrawal of my CTS and how long I have to do it
In that sense, the optional and extraordinary retirement It has been carried out, thanks to a free and digital procedure, in a simple way and in strict order. As is known, it is a procedure according to the last ID number of affiliates to Private Pension System (SPP).
Therefore, below, find out the link, the steps to follow, the dates according to the schedule and everything you need to know if your DNI ends in 7 and you want to access the withdrawal of your AFP funds.
HOW CAN I REQUEST THE WITHDRAWAL OF MY AFP?
According to the Association of AFPs, you can make the request for free and through its official channel. To do this, verify that you can access the web page, according to the schedule established according to the last digit of your ID. If this is your case, follow these steps:
- Sign in to https://www.consultaretiroafp.pe/. You have access to the web from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm
- On this page you will have to enter all the requested data: DNI, verification digit and date of birth. After this, you must click on ‘consult’.
- If you have the condition of ‘suitable’ for withdrawal, you can complete the form with the following information from your DNI: date of issue, expiration date and voting group.
- In addition, you must verify your identity, with information such as the place of deposit, residence and details of your financial institution. Finally, you will be able to register the request.
WHEN SHOULD I SUBMIT MY APPLICATION IF MY DNI ENDS IN 7?
The Pension Fund Administrators (AFP) have established a schedule, so that users can submit their application in an orderly manner. This order is determined by the last number of the National Identity Document (DNI).
In this way, the schedule started with those people whose last document number was 9 and 8. Thus, those who continue are all those users whose last digit of the ID is 7.
Thus, If the last number of your DNI is 7, you can request the withdrawal of your AFP on the following dates:
- Last digit DNI 7: Application date June 17, 20 and July 14.
THE REST OF THE DATES OF THE SCHEDULE
Next, in the following lines, we present the other dates on which the withdrawal can be requested, according to the last number of the DNI.
- Last digit DNI 9: Next application date July 12.
- Last digit DNI 8: Next application date July 13.
- Last digit DNI 6: Application date June 21, 22 and July 15.
- Last digit DNI 5: Application date June 23, 24 and July 16.
- Last digit DNI 4: Application date June 27, 28 and July 17.
- Last digit DNI 3: Application date June 30, July 1 and July 20
- Last digit DNI 2: Application date July 4, 5 and 21.
- Last digit DNI 1: Application date July 6, 7 and 22.
- Last digit DNI 0 or another character: Application date July 8, 11 and 25.
IF I DID NOT SUBMIT MY APPLICATION ON SCHEDULE, WHEN CAN I APPLY?
Those who did not submit their applications on the established dates will be able to do so, freely, from July 26. In this way, requests will be received until the 90 calendar days established by law have expired. Namely, until September 10.
OTHER INFORMATION TO CONSIDER
- You must open a personal (not joint) bank account in one of the entities authorized by the SBS. This time one will not be created at the time of request.
- The law indicates that the first deposit of up to 1 UIT (S/ 4,600) It is done after 30 calendar days. In this sense, affiliates could receive their money from July 15, approximately. If more than 1 UIT is requested, the money could be delivered in two or three deposits.
- If the contributor who wishes to access the withdrawal has alimony debts, up to 30% of the amount of each disbursement may be withheld.
DEADLINES FOR DISBURSEMENT
The Superintendency of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS) established that the delivery of the funds will be made according to the following terms:
- First disbursement: up to 1 UIT (S/ 4,600). Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the date on which the request was submitted to the AFP.
- Second disbursement: up to 1 UIT (S/ 4,600). Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the date on which the first disbursement was made by the AFP.
- Third disbursement: up to 2 UIT (S/ 9,200). Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the date on which the second disbursement was made by the AFP.
It is worth specifying that the AFP is responsible for arranging the appropriate means to make the payment effective, in order to maximize the coverage of attention to the affiliates who requested the extraordinary and optional withdrawal.
HOW CAN I WITHDRAW FROM MY AFP?
If you wish to withdraw your withdrawal request, you only need to notify the AFP up to 10 calendar days before the date scheduled for any of the three disbursements. In this way, you will be able to revoke the payment of future withdrawals that may be scheduled.
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH AFP I AM AFFILIATED WITH?
You can check what AFP you belong from the platform of the Superintendency of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS). You only have to enter THIS LINK and register your identity number or full name. With this information, the platform will show you the AFP in which you are affiliated.