From your cell phone Android, you have the option to customize all kinds of apps and settings, one of these alternatives is to edit the shortcuts available in the status bar of your smartphone. In that sense, if you want to change the Flashlight application to another one that is more useful to you, there will be no problem. Therefore, in SPORTS We share the following instructions. Pay attention.
LOOK: So you can create reminders of the Qatar 2022 matches with Google Assistant
How to change the status bar icons?
- First, swipe down from the notification bar.
- Right away, you will see how the shortcuts are displayed.
- Then, go to the Settings section, which has a pencil icon.
- Next, a window will appear to edit the shortcuts.
- At the top are the ones you already have and at the bottom are those you haven’t added yet.
- Now, you just have to drag from bottom to top to add them to the status bar.
- Finally, go back to the main interface of your smartphone.
You can make these adjustments whenever you feel you need to add more shortcuts for your convenience.
The guide to prevent your Android phone from making calls when it’s in your pocket
- First, enter the “Settings” or “Settings” of your phone Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Find and press the “Lock screen” section.
- Now, tap on the “Screen lock type” option.
- Finally, choose the mechanism that you like the most, we recommend the fingerprint one.
Done, that would be it. If you do not want to lock your cell phone screen, you have other options, including downloading an application that prevents certain apps from being opened without first entering a code, another solution would be to buy a non-slip type cover.
How to hide sensitive content from the lock screen on Android?
- From your smartphone, go to the Settings / Settings app.
- Next, click on the Privacy option.
- Then, tap on the Notifications button on the lock screen.
- You will see that a screen opens with three alternatives.
- Choose the option Show sensitive content only when unlocking.
- You can also choose Do not show any notification, this to maintain greater privacy.
In this way, you can prevent any content that your smartphone considers sensitive from appearing inopportunely on the lock screen.