The Government of Andrés Manuel López Obrador takes over this program to lend a hand to people affected by the coronavirus pandemic. The Benito Juarez Scholarship seeks to support hundreds of families so that they receive an economic incentive that helps strengthen the inclusive and equitable education of their children, this with the purpose of supporting people in conditions of poverty and vulnerability. Review the following information from Depor, it will be very useful.
The Benito Juárez Welfare Scholarship is a support from the Government of Mexico aimed at families who have daughters or sons who are students in initial, preschool, primary or secondary education under the age of 18, as well as middle and higher education students.
Why will the payment be suspended in the month of July?
Before the arrival of the vacation period in the country, the Benito Juárez Welfare Scholarship program will be suspended for a few months, leaving thousands of beneficiaries without financial support.
And it is that according to the Ministry of Welfare, the scholarship is granted only during the period that covers the school year, that is, the 10 months that students attend classes, so the benefit is suspended in the holiday period .
While from the third week of July a payment of 1,680 pesos will be made to the students, which covers the May-July two-month period. In July and August they will not receive financial support for the vacation period.
What are the requirements to receive the Benito Juárez Scholarship?
The only requirement that must be met is that the applicant student is enrolled in the current school period of IPEMS in school or mixed modality, or in an IEMS of the same modalities that are registered in the National Educational System. In addition, they must not enjoy another scholarship for the same purpose granted by any agency or institution of the Federal Public Administration.
What are the deposits remaining for the year?
These are the dates and amounts of the payments that remain to be made during the year of the Benito Juárez Scholarship 2022:
Benito Juárez Welfare Scholarship for Basic Education (Primary and Secondary)
- Bimester May and June: The deposit is 1,680 pesos that are deposited from the third week of July
- Semester September to December: The deposit is 3,360 pesos, which will be deposited from the second week of November
Benito Juárez Universal Welfare Scholarship for Higher Secondary Education
- Bimester June and July: Payment is 1,689 pesos, deposited in the third week of July
- Semester September to December: It consists of 3,360 pesos, which are deposited from the second week of November
How do I know if I am a beneficiary of the Benito Juárez Scholarship 2022 in Mexico?
Enter the page of the National Scholarship Coordination.
- Click on the tab Seeker.
- In Benito Juárez scholarships, you must access the part I am a beneficiary.
- There you must enter the CURP and the status of the scholarship holders will appear.
- The remaining 3,360 pesos correspond to the last payment of the year and will be granted between the second and third week of November.