The changes were published this Friday in the Official Gazette.
The Ministry of Health published this Friday in the Official diarythe changes that will be made in the Step-by-Step Plan, which are mainly focused on the Mobility Passcapacity in massive events and phase changes.
Next, we tell you more details of the sanitary measure.
Step by Step Plan | Learn about the changes announced by the Minsal
The modifications were published this Friday in the Official Gazette:
- The effects of the Mobility Pass enabled will be applicable to minors under 18 years of age who do not have a complete vaccination schedule. Previously, it was established that it was applicable only to those under 12 years of age.
- Those who do not have a Mobility Pass will be able to enter closed areas if they do not present a PCR with a negative result for SARS-Cov-2 carried out in Chile. The sample cannot exceed 24 hours before admission.
- 100% capacity for cultural events in communes that are in Medium Sanitary Impact and that have a usual capacity of 350 people or less.
- For massive events of more than 350 people in the Medium Sanitary Impact Phase, “The capacity will depend on the risk that each activity presents. Low Risk activities will be considered those where eating or drinking is not allowed during the show and is ventilated between one function and another.
- It is considered a Low Risk activity, those where attendees are not allowed to sing or raise their voices, where they remain in fixed seats previously delimited, and the duration of the event does not exceed two hours. In this type of event, the maximum capacity will be 100%.
- A’s activitiesHigh Risk are those where at least one of the characteristics established for Low Risk cannot be met.. For these activities, the maximum capacity will be 75%. If the venue has a usual capacity of more than a thousand people, the maximum capacity will be 75%, regardless of the risk.
- In the case of a massive event that takes place in a locality that goes back to a more restrictive phase, two weeks before the day on which it takes place, attendance will be allowed to the public who, at the time of the announcement of the entry into force of the new phase, already had their ticket. Despite the fact that the total number of public exceeds the capacity allowed that day.
- Public attendance will not be allowed if, after the entry into force of the new phase, purchase tickets and this entails exceeding the maximum capacity on the day of the event.