Find out until when there is a deadline to apply for the Cultural Workers Bonus and check the payment date.
This month is the deadline to apply. Culture Workers Bonusa state benefit that falls under the Plan Chile Supports and that seeks to benefit 30 thousand workers in the sector.
It is a contribution of $450 thousand pesos that will be delivered one time those who have seen their income reduced by the pandemic.
Which are the requirements?
- Being a worker or worker of cultures, arts or heritage.
- have suffered a low income during the pandemic.
- Be registered or enrolled in the Social Registry of Homes (RSH).
Priority criteria were defined for the selection:
- Members of households headed by women, single parents and dependents.
- Members of households headed by men, single parents and dependents.
- Members of female-headed households with dependents.
- Members of male-headed households with dependents.
After benefiting people from these priority groups, if resources remain available, a decentralization criteria. That is, people who live in regions other than the Metropolitan.
How to apply for the Cultural Workers Bonus?
To apply you must enter HERE with your Unique Key.
Once inside, the system will automatically tell you if you are in the Registry of Cultural, Artistic and Patrimonial Agents. If you are not part of the registry, you will be given the option to sign up.
Next, complete the form And that’s it, you will have applied for the Bonus for Culture Workers.
If you have doubts, check the following video:
Until when can you apply?
Applications close next Thursday June 22, 2022.
What is the payment date?
The selection and payment of the benefit will be made in July.