Uruguay vs. South Korea Faces are seen LIVE / LIVE / ONLINE / FREE in the match of the first day of Group H of the World Cup Qatar 2022, this Thursday, November 24, 2022 from 8:00 am (Peruvian time) at the Ciudad de la Educación stadium. Follow minute by minute and incidents on Depor, as well as the broadcast of the match on the DIRECTV Sports, VeraTV, Teledoce and AUF TV signal. A good duel is expected.
La Celeste, the team that won the World Cup in 1930 (at home) and 1950 (the well-remembered ‘Maracanazo’), started out in the tournament with the hope of repeating those epic campaigns. In charge of it is Diego Alonso, who replaced the “Maestro” Oscar Washington Tabárez in the final stretch of the South American Qualifiers.
What time do Uruguay vs. Korea in the Qatar 2022 World Cup?
- Mexico – 7:00 a.m.
- Peru – 8:00 a.m.
- Ecuador – 8:00 a.m.
- Colombia – 8:00 a.m.
- Venezuela – 9:00 a.m.
- Bolivia – 9:00 a.m.
- Argentina – 10:00 a.m.
- Chile – 10:00 a.m.
- Uruguay – 10:00 a.m.
- Paraguay – 10:00 a.m.
- Brazil – 10:00 a.m.
- Spain – 2:00 p.m.
The Uruguayan coach will have Luis Suárez and Darwin Núñez as the offensive references. While Edinson Cavani, already recovered from ankle discomfort, will be an alternative. Ronald Araujo is ruled out and Martín Cáceres or Guillermo Varela are fighting for his place. Finally, the DT will take advantage of the great moment of Federico Valverde, a figure of Real Madrid.
On their side, in South Korea they breathe easy because their top star will be there from the start. Son Heung Min, at the beginning of the month, suffered an injury defending his club Tottenham. It was initially believed that he would not be at Qatar 2022, but he will wear a mask to protect the damaged side of his face.
Uruguay vs. South Korea: streaming channels
- Mexico – SKY Sports, TUDN, Channel 5, Azteca 7
- Peru – DirecTV Sports
- Ecuador – DirecTV Sports, Teleamazonas
- Colombia – DirecTV Sports, RCN TV, Caracol TV
- Venezuela – DirecTV Sports
- Bolivia – Tigo Sports, Unitel, Bolivia TV, Red Uno
- Argentina – DirecTV Sports, Public TV, DeporTV, TeleCentro
- Chile – DirecTV Sports, ChileVisión, Channel 13
- Paraguay – Tigo Sports, SNT, Channel Thirteen, Telefuturo
- Uruguay – DirecTV Sports, Antel TV, Claro Sports, Montecable HD 1, Channel 4, TeleDoce, Channel 10
- Brazil – SporTV, Globo
Where to watch Uruguay vs. South Korea in the World Cup?
- Mexico – ViX Plus
- Peru – DirecTV GO
- Ecuador – DirecTV GO, CNT Play, ECF Play
- Colombia – DirecTV GO, Caracol Play
- Venezuela – DirecTV GO
- Bolivia – Tigo Sports App, Entel TV Smart
- Argentina – DirecTV GO, Count
- Chile – DirecTV GO
- Paraguay – Tigo Sports App
- Uruguay – DirecTV GO, MCGo Live
- Brazil – GloboEsporte.comNOW NET and Claro
- Spain – World Goal, Movistar Plus
Uruguay vs. South Korea: possible party line-ups
Uruguay: Rochet; Cáceres or Varela, Giménez, Godín, Olivera; Valverde, Bentancur, Neighbor, De Arrascaeta; Luis Suarez and Darwin Nunez.
South Korea: Kim Seunggyu; Kim Moonhwan, Kim Minjae, Kim Younggwon, Kim Jinsu; Jeong; Kwon, Lee Jaesung, Hwang Inbeom, Son Heung Min; Hwang Uijo.
Where do Uruguay vs. South Korea in the Qatar 2022 World Cup?
Receives our newsletter: we will send you the best sports content, as Depor always does.