Store contacts in iPhone It is one of the most important things today, because you can answer questions, find out about an important topic or simply entertain yourself with your friends.
However, if you are one of those who usually lend their smartphone to third parties, you may expose your contacts without their authorization. In that sense, Manzana gives you the option to hide them in moments.
Since SPORTwe show you the steps you must follow to carry out this practical trick in your cell phone with iOS.
So you can hide your contacts on the iPhone
- The first thing you should do is open the app contacts on your cell phone with iOS.
- Now, click on Lists, located in the upper left area.
- Then click on the option add list.
- In moments, you should enter a name and select OK.
- Then choose All of iCloud.
- Once done, tap on any of the contacts.
- Lastly, drag them over to your new list and that would be it.
How to change wallpaper automatically on iPhone
- The first thing you need to do is unlock your smartphone and tap on the lock screen.
- Now, click on the “+” icon, located in the lower right area.
- After this, select the Random Photos option, which is located at the top of the screen.
- You can also choose what types of photos you want to incorporate.
- Once you choose which images you want, choose the alternative Every day.
- In moments, press Use featured photos or in Select photos manuallyfollowed by Add, to add images from your gallery.
- Finally, just click on Ok and you’re done.