The iPhone They offer different functions to generate a better experience for people. Also add new apps It allows you to entertain yourself and enjoy various things that you did not know about.
However, continued use of these apps It can make you lose too many hours and not focus on other day-to-day tasks. In that sense, there is a trick that you can apply to determine the time you spend with each of them.
How to limit the time you use an app on iPhone
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings from your smartphone.
- Among the diversity of options, you will have to select screen time.
- Now, choose in the alternative Limits for apps.
- Once done, press on add limit.
- In moments, tap on the apps you want to enable this option for.
- Next, tap on Followinglocated in the upper right and enter how long you can use the app.
- Lastly, just press on Add and ready.
Keep in mind that you can always undo this setting from the same settings on your iPhone.
How to change the color of a calendar from iPhone or iPad
- From your smartphone, open the Calendar app.
- Once this is done, click on the Calendars option.
- In moments, you will see all the designs available for this application.
- Now, you will have to click on the “i” option, located next to the calendar you have chosen.
- Then click on the Color button.
- At this time, a variety of available colors will appear. If you don’t like any of them, click Customize to choose other options.
- Finally, go back to the Calendar app and you will see how it has a new color.
How to improve iPhone volume
- On your smartphone, open the Settings section and choose Sound and haptics.
- In this part, you will have to make some adjustments to the button Ringtone & Alerts Slider.
- Then go back into Settings and this time tap on Music.
- When you have done this, click on the Volume Limit option.
- Finally, you just have to move the button to the right so that the volume level increases.
With these indications, the volume of your iPhone will be improved from the same system and without resorting to third-party applications.