“Queen of the South 3” is a series that people have waited for more than three years. Since October 18 it is already available through Telemundo (American television network that broadcasts programs in Spanish).
The channel can be seen through a cable service, so only those who have that television system will be able to see the series. For this reason, the producers have decided to offer other options that we will tell you about below.
How to watch “La Reina del Sur 3″ if you don’t have Telemundo?
The new season of the series will be broadcast through the Telemundo channel, but those who for some reason do not have the channel can see ‘La Reina del Sur 3′ the next day through the series’ website and also in the telemundo app (Google Play Store, Apple Store, Roku, FireTV, Android TV, Samsung and Xbox).
Also, days later the chapter is available on the channel Telemundo YouTube. Although according to users the episodes are not complete, on the channel you can also find videos with the highlights of the series.
Since when can you see “La Reina del Sur 3” and what days is it broadcast?
“Queen of the South 3” It has been available since October 18 on Telemundo and can be seen from Monday to Friday at 8:00 pm (Peru). If for some reason you don’t see the episode, you’ll be able to do it the next day on the channel’s website.
What time is “La Reina del Sur 3″ broadcast?
According to Telemundo, the series can be seen from Monday to Friday at 9 pm ET / 8 pm CT, but the time is different according to the country. Next, we indicate the opening time according to the place.
- Peru, Mexico, Panama, Colombia and Ecuador at 8:00 pm
- Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Chile and Bolivia at 9:00 pm
- Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay at 10:00 pm
- Spain 03:00 am on Wednesday, October 19.
How to watch “La Reina del Sur 3″ on Telemundo according to the cable service you have?
‘La Reina del Sur 3’ is a series that is broadcast from Monday to Friday through the Telemundo signal, a channel that you can see on channel 20 on Movistar TV (cable), 112 on Movistar TV (satellite), 231 on DirecTV, 112 on Claro TV, 18 on Star Globalcom, 20 (SD) and 33.2 (HD) on Cable Visión.
What is “The Queen of the South 3” about?
4 years after the events that occurred in the second season, now Teresa Mendoza (Kate del Castillo) and her daughter Sofía are separated thanks to the fact that Mendoza is in a maximum security prison in the United States.
Cast of “The Queen of the South 3″
- Kate del Castillo (Teresa Mendoza)
- Pêpê Rapazote (Pablo Landero)
- Isabella Sierra (Sofia Dantes)
- Humberto Zurita (Epifanio Vargas)
- Kika Edgar (Genoveva Alcala)
- Emmanuel Orenday (Danilo Marquez)
- Lincoln Palomeque (Faustino Sanchez)
Trailer of “The Queen of the South 3”
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- ‘Guillermo del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities’: what are the stories called and what day does each one premiere?
- ‘Black Adam’: does it have post-credit scenes and how many are they?