Due to its multiple benefits, gmail has become one of the most popular apps nowadays, since you can send and receive many emails quickly and easily.
Also, this apps It offers you the option to set your status as absent, connected, among others, so that your contacts know if they can chat with you or not.
But in case you want customize your status, depending on your tastes and preferences, there is a way to achieve it in a few simple steps. Take note.
How to set a custom status in Gmail
- The first thing you need to do is log in to your account. gmail from a computer.
- Now go to status indicatorlocated in the upper right area.
- Then choose the down arrow.
- you will see the alternative Add a state.
- Once this is done, you will be able to configure various options to personalize your status, such as putting an emoji or leaving a message.
- Finally, click on Clever.
How to delete heavy emails in Gmail
- The first thing you have to do is go to gmail.
- Then go to the app’s search bar, located at the top.
- In the space, write Files larger than 10 MB.
- After this, only emails that are larger than 10 MB will appear.
- Now, you must select all the emails that went out and that you do not consider important.
- Then click on the option Remove.
- Finally, open the Trash folder and click on the button empty trash.