Android It is a mobile operating system that has its own application store, the Google Play Store, and of course not everything is free here, they call it “store” for a reason, in fact most free apps include a large number of ads that are eliminated when you just acquire the premium version. On this occasion, from Depor we will teach you how to add a credit or debit card to Google Play so that you can make your purchases responsibly. Take note.
It is important to clarify that Google Play does not work with cash, everything is done virtually, that is why it offers you up to two forms of payment: “Redeeming codes” (not widely used); and “Adding a credit or debit card”. If you are not one of the people who constantly make purchases in the aforementioned store of Androidwe recommend that you do not save your card data, since someone would be able to enter and purchase a product without your permission.
THE TRICK TO ADD A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD IN GOOGLE PLAY
- First, open the Google Play Storecomes by default on all Android devices.
- Now, click on the icon of your profile picture that is located in the upper right corner.
- Click on “Payments and subscriptions” > “Payment methods”.
- In the section that says “Add a payment method to your Google account”, choose the one called “Add credit or debit card”.
- Add your card number > card expiration date > and the “CVC” code.
- Finally, click on “Save” and that’s it, you can now make purchases from the same google play or within applications.
HOW TO ENABLE AUTOMATIC APP UPDATE ON ANDROID
- Go back to Google Play Android and tap on your profile picture icon again.
- Go to the “Manage device and apps” option.
- In this part you will see all your applications that have pending updates and the use of gigabytes that you have consumed from storage.
- If you want you can update them manually, otherwise do the following: go back and click on your profile picture again > go to “Settings” or “Settings” > “Network preferences”.
- Then, click on the section called “Automatic update of apps”.
- Choose if you want Android Update apps over any network (including mobile data on) or only when connected to Wi-Fi.
Ready, that would be all, just tap on “Done” to save the changes and you will no longer have that concern of knowing if the apps on your mobile Android New updates have been released. It is a very useful way to have the best functions and simultaneously reinforce the security of your data.