Over time, TikTok has become one of the favorite applications of the public, since they can share and watch thousands of videos from different categories from the comfort of a mobile device.
Due to its popularity, it is common for users to take their time to enjoy the apps. However, it is possible that, for some reason, TikTok has stopped working on your smartphone and you can no longer access its content.
Faced with this problem, SPORT We show you some possible solutions so that you can enter the online video platform again.
WHAT TO DO IF TIKTOK IS NOT WORKING
- One of the possible solutions is to restart the app. TikTokthis in order to correct some errors that continue to cause the app to be slow or not display the videos correctly.
- Another alternative is that restart your cell phoneas it is likely that you have not updated your mobile device and this causes the applications, including TikTok, not to work quite well.
- You must make sure that you internet connection is stableif this is not the case, it is normal that TikTok cannot run properly.
- You can also try deleting the cache of your TikTok account and prevent this from affecting its normal use.
- Check if TikTok has a pending update to make sure the bugs are fixed. You can see this through the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone).
- If the problem persists, you can delete the app and download it again, but first make sure you save all your important information so you don’t lose it.
How to find a TikTok video that you missed
- The first step you need to do is log in to your account. TikTok from your cell phone.
- Now click on the your profile iconlocated in the lower right corner.
- Once this is done, press on the three lines that are in the upper right area of the screen.
- Among the alternatives, choose Settings and privacy.
- Next, scroll down and select the button Viewed video history.
- A new window will appear with all the videos you have watched in order.
- Finally, just search for the content you wanted to see again and voila.
How to turn off WhatsApp notifications on an iPhone
- The first thing you should do is enter Settings from your cell phone with iOS.
- Then go to the Notification Center from the main menu.
- Now, swipe down the screen and look for the app of WhatsApp.
- Click on it and several options will appear.
- Choose the ones you don’t want to appear as notifications and that’s it.
Another method that can be applied is from the WhatsApp application itself, so you must go to the settings and disable notifications.