- The latest version of WhatsApp is full of news. Learn more about it.
- WhatsApp: how to know who your partner talks to the most in the application
- WhatsApp: what happens to your chats if you click on “Stop”
The latest version of WhatsApp It is full of novelties, since you not only have the possibility of silencing groups of 256 people, but you can also open your account on two different cell phones: it can be your child’s, partner’s or a relative. How do I activate “spy mode”? Find out in the following Depor content.
LOOK: WhatsApp: what does the heart emoji with a dot below mean
How to activate the “spy mode” in WhatsApp?
- The possibility of opening your WhatsApp on two different cell phones will also help to control your children.
- In case you have a jealous partner, you can also share this trick.
- The first thing will be to download the most current version on a second cell phone, especially the beta.
- Then click on “OK”.
- Now before entering your cell phone number, simply click on the three dots in the upper corner.
- Click on “Link device”.
- At that moment a giant QR code will be displayed.
- Scan the QR Code with the second cell phone where you have WhatsApp open.
- Your account will automatically be open on two different cell phones.
- Each of them will be able to chat without having to depend on the other.
- Remember that you can unlink WhatsApp whenever you want.
How to activate the “ignored mode” in WhatsApp?
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Then click on the conversation where you want to activate the “ignored mode”.
- Then go to the profile picture.
- There you will be shown a series of options.
- Click on “Mute”. Choose “Forever”.
- That way when you receive a WhatsApp message it will no longer ring or you will receive a notification.
- Remember that in the next few days, any WhatsApp group with a number greater than 256 members will be automatically silenced.
These are the emoticons that your contacts could misinterpret
- Emoji of the like or thumb up: many use it to indicate that they like something or agree with someone, however, on certain occasions it turns out to be rude, provocative or aggressive. “It has great vibrations to shut your mouth. The thumbs up emoji communicates that you don’t know how to communicate and you think you know everything”, expressed the therapist in sentimental relationships, Jeff Guenther, for the medium minute one.
- dizzy face: The specialist assures that this icon expresses that you are upset, insecure, constipated and even in a drunken state, since its real meaning says that you should use it when you are in love or satisfied. Imagine that you send it in your work group without any type of text, your colleagues and bosses will think that you are going to work drunk.
- angel emoji: users usually share it to express that they are religious or charming, but Guenther points out that sometimes they are perceived to show insecurity or a way of not wanting to take responsibility for your actions.