Do you have a brand device Samsung? The company of South Korean origin has a fairly extensive history. Initially it was dedicated to the international trade of products, but now it is one of the largest technology companies making gadgets and smartphones of all kinds.
Have you ever wondered what “Samsung”? If you have a terminal from this company, you will surely have noticed that not only the company name is written on the box, but also behind the mobiles. At MAG they really tell you what it is so that you get rid of all your doubts.
LOOK: These Samsung devices will be able to download Android 12
WHAT DOES THE COMPANY NAME “SAMSUNG” MEAN?
- According to the portal Wikipediathe Samsung company was created in 1938 by Lee Byung-chul as a company dedicated to the international trade of processed foods, the textile industry and the insurance sector.
- It was in the 1960s when Samsung decided to bet on the technology industry.
- Based in Seoul, South Korea, the brand name “Samsung” comes from two words: “Sam” which means “three” and “Sung” which means “stars”.
- That way the cell phone company is called “Three stars”.
- Samsung currently maintains its icon of blue letters with a white background to differentiate itself from its competition, although initially the stars were incorporated into the logo.
SO YOU CAN READ WHATSAPP MESSAGES WITHOUT LEAVING THE SEEN WITH THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT
- First, make sure you have updated WhatsApp from the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, in case you don’t have enabled the google assistant do the following: open the Google app (not Google Chrome) and click on the profile icon that is located in the upper right corner.
- A mini window will be displayed with several options: go to “Settings” > “Google Assistant”.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Hey Google and Voice Match” section.
- Here activate the switch that says “Hey Google”.