One of the most excluded tools in the latest updates of WhatsApp It is the camera of the aforementioned messaging platform, because a few months ago, the possibility of publishing videos in the states that last up to a minute maximum was rumored, leaving behind the scarce 30 seconds that Meta offered, however, this function never it arrived, it was not even tested in the Beta program of the application, what is being developed is the new “camera mode”, do you want to know what it is for and how to enable it? from Depor we will explain it right now.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to send a message to yourself officially
The aforementioned mode is a new feature of the video camera. WhatsApp, the one you use to share photos and videos through messages in personal and group chats, or the ones you record to post a status. It is important to mention that this function is still in the development stage, which means that at the moment it is only available in Beta version 184.108.40.206 for Android users.
How to use WhatsApp camera mode?
- First you must get the Beta of WhatsApp on Android, later we will tell you how to download it.
- Now, open the application and enter any conversation or status, click on the camera icon located in the lower right corner.
- If you are observant, you have suddenly noticed that the button in the middle has changed and below the “Video” and “Photo” tabs appear.
- The novelty is in the videos, because now you can record them without holding down the button. You will also be able to switch to the rear or front camera without pausing the recording.
- Remember that both in conversations and in states, the maximum recording time is 30 seconds.
How to download WhatsApp Beta for Android phones?
- Enter the Google Play Store of Android and look for the app WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Click on the “Become a beta tester” option. If you don’t see it then access this link to go directly.
- Then, click on the “Become a verifier” section and you will already have the Beta.
What does it mean if your partner texts you “we need to talk” on WhatsApp?
- According to the portal enpareja.com The dreaded phrase “we have to talk” sent by WhatsApp means a surprise.
- It can also sound like a call for attention or just something that urgently needs to be discussed.
- It also indicates that your partner needs something or wants.
- He also explains that he wants you to listen to his opinion.
- Even if they have already spoken, perhaps your partner did not feel heard or the agreements made were not fulfilled
- Because there are things that have not been talked about
- It can be about something delicate, infidelity, family matters, money
- It is not necessarily the end of a relationship, since, in most cases, it is usually due to something urgent.