WhatsApp wants you to protect your privacy. Although there are some applications that tend to violate this principle of the Meta app, it has now released a feature that many requested, although the possibility of being able to hide when you are “typing” or “online” is missing.
Now WhatsApp has enabled something requested by many, which is that a particular person does not know the time you connected. How is it done? Here we will give you all the steps so that you do not explain to someone that you have seen her message and you have not responded.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to hide “online” and “writing” in the app
HOW TO HIDE THE LAST CONNECTION TIME FROM SOMEONE ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to go to the WhatsApp Settings on your cell phone.
- Then go to Account and Privacy.
- At that moment, click on “Last time”.
- You will see a tab that says “My contacts, except”.
- Click it and now define who you do not want to see your last connection time.
- When you determine it, you will see that that person will never know what time you were “online” again.
- Similarly, if you deactivate the double blue check, you strengthen your privacy much more in the Meta application, WhatsApp.
WHY DOES A GREEN DOT APPEAR ON THE WHATSAPP CALLS TAB
- Months ago WhatsApp added the function what do you allows you to join calls or video calls without the need to be invited.
- It means that you will know when one of the groups, to which you belong, is in a call or video call.
- The objective is that if in case you cannot answer at the moment, later you will be able to enter on your own, of course if the communication is still going on.
- When a group communication is in progress, this green dot will appear, there is no greater secret. This is a signal to let you know that one of your groups is on a phone call or video call. WhatsApp.
HOW TO CHANGE THE WHATSAPP LOGO TO BLACK
- The first thing will be to download the Nova Launcher app.
- Define the theme you want.
- After that, look in any browser for the WhatsApp logo in black.
- This must be in PNG and transparent.
- When you download the one you like, you simply have to press the WhatsApp icon for two seconds.
- At that moment you must click on the app icon.
- Choose the image you downloaded earlier and define its dimensions.