Are you a fan of using WhatsApp and you already have the latest version? It currently has functions such as forming groups of 512 people, reacting to your friends’ conversations and even making calls with 32 of your contacts.
However, many times we use some tricks so that our friend does not find out that we read his message. It is because of that today we will give you all the steps to see your WhatsApp without having to enter the app, either on the Android or iPhone cell phone.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to activate the secret camera of the app
HOW TO READ YOUR MESSAGES WITHOUT ENTERING WHATSAPP
- Unlock your Android smartphone and press any blank space on your mobile device.
- After that you must choose the Widget option.
- Choose WhatsApp and define the size you want.
- When you finish, you will be able to receive the messages and you will not have to enter the app to be able to check them.
- Another option is to enable notifications.
- To do this, go to Settings, Applications and search for WhatsApp.
- After that, click on Notifications.
- Enable all and with it you will be able to see all the messages that come to you without having to open WhatsApp.
WHY YOU SHOULD CLEAR THE CACHE OF WHATSAPP
- First of all, clearing the WhatsApp cache will serve to free up some space on your mobile device. Many times this tends to weigh more than 1 GB.
- Likewise, deleting the cache of the app will also prevent the application from suffering from errors or certain bugs.
- Similarly, if you wish to do so, you will also delete certain junk files that have only been used to update or install WhatsApp.
- It should be noted that by clearing the cache you will not be deleting documents, much less photos, videos or chats.
- It also does not work to log out of the fast messaging app. In case you want to do it, you must click on “force close”.
- To delete the cache you must go to Settings, Applications and search for WhatsApp.